Home

Since we are all talking about our little pet peeves (CAT/CAP)

This is a discussion on Since we are all talking about our little pet peeves (CAT/CAP) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2003, 10:47 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Since we are all talking about our little pet peeves (CAT/CAP)

Here are mine. Is it ok if I skip the obligatory "I love this game but..?"; if I didn't love the game I wouldn't still be playing it finding these little quirks. Anyway, everyone has pointed out things with gameplay and franchise. Here are some areas I want to see fixed next year:

CREATE A TEAM
-- Allow me to pick the colors of my team's uniform; actually any design options would be appreciated.

-- Announce my team's name or city (have a default list to choose from like Madden 2002 did)

-- Allow CAT arenas to be more varied--all are indoor on turf and are pretty much the same except for the midfield and endzone art.

-- Do not tie stadiums to cities (since they are not announced anyway); besides it is pretty weak when Southwest Arena is in Wisconsin and Gator and Hog Stadiums are in Las Vegas.

-- When I move players to my team, do not allow duplicates to exist in the league when I import the team to franchise

-- I know all the reasons to not have an expansion draft (scheduling difficulties, issues with the NFL, etc) but do it anyway if you can't stop the duplication of players in franchise--that or allow the roster editor to work in franchise and let me delete duplicate players.

-- When you replace a team, put all of their players in the FA pool instead of having them disappear. If I replace the Cardinals, their players should still be available.

CREATE A PLAYER

-- I'll let someone else talk about shoe color and tape. I have one request. Have about 20 stock player head drawings so I don't have a team of spectres by season 6 of the franchise. All Star baseball on N64 did this and it was good (even though most of the guys looked like Travis Lee). The rookies are created anyway so why not have a created picture? To me this is a MAJOR part of re-play value.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »