Home

Best Online Players

This is a discussion on Best Online Players within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2003, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best Online Players

I would say me but I would be lying. Begining to notice the top ranked players are not that good just protective of who they play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2003, 02:22 PM   #2
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Best Online Players

Welcome to the world of "Video Game Rankings", where some people really need to get a reality check.

I play people I know, and know will play a good game of football. I could give a crap about my ranking.
Old 09-22-2003, 03:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wish there would be a board in which I would give props to a good sport. Now this board would ONLY be for those who are good honest players give them a nice rep. The bad players...leave them be. No mention of their plug pulling, cheating, NOTHING. Just let them be unknown. I sadly only have 3 honest players on my buddy list but it would be nice to see a list of cool players so that I can look them up in the lobby when searching for a game.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:00 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

indeed said:
I wish there would be a board in which I would give props to a good sport. Now this board would ONLY be for those who are good honest players give them a nice rep. The bad players...leave them be. No mention of their plug pulling, cheating, NOTHING. Just let them be unknown. I sadly only have 3 honest players on my buddy list but it would be nice to see a list of cool players so that I can look them up in the lobby when searching for a game.

Indeed, I'm in the same boat. I am always looking for fair play. I'm looking to add good players to my buddy list as I will never play a stranger again. If u have an xbox my gamertag is Bucsfan33. Look me up and add me to your friends list.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:24 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Bbucsfan said:
Quote:

indeed said:

Indeed, I'm in the same boat. I am always looking for fair play. I'm looking to add good players to my buddy list as I will never play a stranger again. If u have an xbox my gamertag is Bucsfan33. Look me up and add me to your friends list.

Lowell2k3 here, we can arrange a game anytime.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2003, 04:26 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

The best guys I've played, are Fetter and TCrouch. I've played maybe 2 games against people I don't know, and none of them against any of the top ranked players, because they all use cheese.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I played a few of the so called top players and only one I would say was good, the others do the Lost Connection thing. Then again I have played guys with losses in the 30's and had my butt handed to me. Gotta remember I could lets say play TCouch and smoke him like nothing yet play one of you and be the biggest scrub yet you play TCouch and he beats you down. That Rock Scissors Paper thing. Wife be willing I hope to find you guys in th lobby and hook up.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:26 PM   #8
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6

me 33-8-1-5 ranked 49 finally made it on the second page

J/K

there are alot of honest players but then their are the really bad d!ckheads. this guy iamFromSTLOUIS is cool and some others i cant remember right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »