Home

Desperate for help downloading 360 historic rosters

This is a discussion on Desperate for help downloading 360 historic rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Desperate for help downloading 360 historic rosters

Guys,

I have followed these instructions TO A TEE, but it DOESN'T work.

First off, I have Windows 7, and no matter what I do, it will not recognize my transfer cable HDD connection when I try to use Xport 360.

So, what I have to do is log on through modio and I can access xplorer 360.

From there I do this:
Part 3 - compatible files - Xbox1- udata - 53450

Then I download the roster (s) and get to the udata - 53450 part.

First thing is I couldn't drag and drop. Even after altering the settings. So what I had to do is drag the file onto the desktop, then from there I was able to drag them into the xplorer.

I see the files on the xplorer and they supposedly are loaded onto my HDD. I'm psyched, everything is great, and once I load my HDD back onto my 360, I will be able to play...RIGHT???

WRONG. No where on the HDD are ANY of the roster files, franchise files, ANYTHING that I just moved onto the HDD via XPLORER from the NFL2k5 Roster files website.

Even going into settings - storage - Games and Apps - ESPN2k5 on my xbox 360, I don't even see any of the files I downloaded (obviously they wouldn't be there if they weren't on the game). The only saves I see are my STUPID VIP save (really getting sick of seeing that), and any other roster or game save I had.

At this point I have saved a franchise, rosters, and historic rosters and nothing i save do I see the 2k5 files on once I load them on my HDD.

Does anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?? Am I am complete moron? I have been trying 1,000 ways to get around this since yesterday (going on 15 hours of trial and errors) and nothing.

What the heck am I doing wrong, cause I really starting to think that this whole 2k5 rosters stuff is a sham.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

devinstate's Arena

Re: Desperate for help downloading 360 historic rosters

I was having the same problem with Vista. I found out I had to turn off the User Account Control under the Control Panel and User Accounts.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Desperate for help downloading 360 historic rosters

Thanks pal.

What I did was just loaded all of my files and programs back on the XP version of windows (Windows 7 allows you to still have access to XP) and ran the xport 360 and it actually recognized my xbox 360 transfer kit. Then I downloaded all the roster files and click - drag - VIOLA!!!

This is GREAT.

Now if I just can get help on the stadium music stuff...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »