Home

BACK TO MADDEN FOR ME!

This is a discussion on BACK TO MADDEN FOR ME! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 10:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: BACK TO MADDEN FOR ME!

Well jake you are allowed an opinion and you are just expressing yours.. however you don't speak for all or any of us so you can't say we are all just blown away by the presentation.. the presentation is tight a s hell. but espn is a very good football game as is madden and yes the broken tackles can be a bit high but you just have to work on your defense it is possible to shut down a running game it's just not as easy as picking blitz, blitz, blitz, I own both madden and espn(and ncaa for that matter) and i enjoy all 3 and yes they all have flaws and major good points as well so good luck with madden
Old 09-24-2003, 10:51 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Not being able to select REALISTIC run stopping plays or not watching REAL NFL FOOTBALL on tv and seeing that most backs in the NFL do break the first tackle, or just simply sucking at a very realistic sim football game might all be reasons why jake has decided to play arcadish football.

So therefore I wish you all the Best with Madden.
Old 09-24-2003, 11:08 AM   #11
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Usually I don't do this but what the hell......

On legend I can maybe see how you can complain about Broken Tackles as you must play at your highest level at all times which can lead to stupid plays leading to long runs, but on Madden on its hardest level THE CPU run game will just blow by you untouched for long runs after breaking a few tackles. If you don't like espn I cool no problem enjoy Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2003, 12:00 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had Madden and hated that EVERY interception I threw got returned for a TD. Don't see me bitching about that... Why? Cause my passing game sucked...

Get it????
Old 09-24-2003, 12:04 PM   #13
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

onetonmartin said:
so you're trying to say that you suck at the game and you want something easier.

No actually i didnt suck at the game at all, i won about 75% of the games i played but nice try with your dumb response. You guys just hate it when someone doesnt love the same game you do! I was only stating that I, let me repeat I got tired of the gameplay after a while and was moving on to something else! I guess we dont live in the usa anymore and a man is not entitled to his own opinion anymore!
Old 09-24-2003, 12:06 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

I guess we dont live in the usa anymore and a man is not entitled to his own opinion anymore!

Aruba isn't part of the USA.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:06 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

jake44np said:

No actually i didnt suck at the game at all, i won about 75% of the games i played but nice try with your dumb response. You guys just hate it when someone doesnt love the same game you do! I was only stating that I, let me repeat I got tired of the gameplay after a while and was moving on to something else! I guess we dont live in the usa anymore and a man is not entitled to his own opinion anymore!

You must suck at stopping the run.

Anyway, later bro. Good luck with Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2003, 12:07 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

onetonmartin said:
so you're trying to say that you suck at the game and you want something easier.

Exactly. (in my most wimpy voice) "...ewwww, ESPN Football is too hard, I have to run back to my Madden safe haven...."
Go back to Madden then. We know Madden will take care of you and make you feel like "such a winner".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »