Home

i hated to do it

This is a discussion on i hated to do it within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2003, 01:47 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: i hated to do it

Quote:

Flame said:
Quote:

poopie said:
why all the hate fellas all i said was my friends like madden and i lke espn but i like playing against someone instead of the cpu all the time.but yall take this stuff a litte to serious its just a game damnit.so chill out.

Werd.

Wait a sec how can you say they take it too seriously? You are the one who returned a game you liked because of peer pressure? Simple solution is have your friends pony up and pay for Madden. It is not like owning two football games is against a religion.

DocHolliday and Balboni

Profanity is not tollerated. Just changing a letter does not make it any better.

Old 09-25-2003, 01:57 PM   #18

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Flame said:
Quote:

poopie said:
why all the hate fellas all i said was my friends like madden and i lke espn but i like playing against someone instead of the cpu all the time.but yall take this stuff a litte to serious its just a game damnit.so chill out.

Werd.

Wait a sec how can you say they take it too seriously? You are the one who returned a game you liked because of peer pressure? Simple solution is have your friends pony up and pay for Madden. It is not like owning two football games is against a religion.

DocHolliday and Balboni

Profanity is not tollerated. Just changing a letter does not make it any better.

Good point. Should have kept the game...i was gonna get rid of Madden 2004 but I may play it one day..
Old 09-25-2003, 01:58 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Old 09-25-2003, 02:22 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

I converted all my family and friends to 2K/ESPN because I wouldn't play them in Madden anymore. I was the king of football games so if you wanted to beat me you had to do it on the 2K series. Maybe if you show your friends what you like about ESPN maybe they will play you in a game of ESPN. Or better yet call them out and say they're wussies for not being able to play ESPN and put the pressue back on them.

The best thing you can do is not give into peer pressure because someday by not giving in to it might just save your life. I know if I gave in to it instead of posting on these threads I'd be dead or in prison.
Old 09-25-2003, 02:27 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

what are you talking about bro?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2003, 02:37 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

Balboni said:
what are you talking about bro?

Apparently something you know nothing about.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:05 PM   #23
Pr*

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN's Arena

Quote:

Heelfan71 said:
"sorry guys, I really like women but my friends like banging sheep" baaaaaa baaaaaah baaaah

funny
Old 09-25-2003, 05:10 PM   #24
Pr*

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN's Arena

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
I converted all my family and friends to 2K/ESPN because I wouldn't play them in Madden anymore. I was the king of football games so if you wanted to beat me you had to do it on the 2K series. Maybe if you show your friends what you like about ESPN maybe they will play you in a game of ESPN. Or better yet call them out and say they're wussies for not being able to play ESPN and put the pressue back on them.

The best thing you can do is not give into peer pressure because someday by not giving in to it might just save your life. I know if I gave in to it instead of posting on these threads I'd be dead or in prison.

Do u play online? Their is better competition out online that is better then beating up ur little sister.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »