Home

"Realism"

This is a discussion on "Realism" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2003, 01:29 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: \"Realism\"

Apparently Dork thinks he has a constitutional right to post here, and post whatever he wants here.

Umm, yeah, it's called the first amendment. And my choice of derogatory words is my own. I already apologized. It's typical of someone like you to not accept it. You'd rather go on and whine about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2003, 02:08 PM   #66
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

dork88 said:
Apparently Dork thinks he has a constitutional right to post here, and post whatever he wants here.

Umm, yeah, it's called the first amendment. And my choice of derogatory words is my own. I already apologized. It's typical of someone like you to not accept it. You'd rather go on and whine about it.

Read the constitution and tell me where in the First Amendment it gives you the right to post here, and post whatever you please.

Old 10-01-2003, 02:23 PM   #67
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

dork88 said:

And I post this for the 6,256,432rd time since apparently our schools stopped teaching the Bill Of Rights.

First amendment

Quote:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is not the United States, it is the internet. This is a site owned by Steve Noah who happens to reside in the United States of America. He is not a member of congress and there is no .gov at the end if the site. We have people from many different country's who post here who have different laws and beliefs the those found in the US.

So what exactly can you say?

Well this is the United Forums of Steve and his "Bill of Rights" are the ones you agree to when you signed up for this forum. We call them the TOS. If you decide not to read them, which would be my guess the head over to Steve's Forum where you can read them again.

Did you get all that?
Old 10-01-2003, 07:48 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey, it's one of the freaking amendments. And I can say whatever the hell i want, i don't understand why you don't get it.

The only people on here that can tell me what to say are the people that run the board. So why are you trying to tell me what to say? If you don't like what i said about the game, you don't have to reply.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:03 PM   #69
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

dork88 said:
The only people on here that can tell me what to say are the people that run the board.

Um...I thought Bdoughty was an ADMINISTRATOR
Old 10-01-2003, 08:06 PM   #70
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

dork88 said:
Hey, it's one of the freaking amendments. And I can say whatever the hell i want, i don't understand why you don't get it.

The only people on here that can tell me what to say are the people that run the board. So why are you trying to tell me what to say? If you don't like what i said about the game, you don't have to reply.

Actually you can't say whatever the hell you want on the forums. Nor do you have the constitutional right to. And last time I checked people like myself and Bdoughty do run the boards.

You may want to re-read the TOS you agreed to when you started posting here. Also you may want to read the Bill of Rights some day, if you are going to spout on about the 1st Amendment or any other amendment. Don't be afraid to actually know what you are talking about.

Old 10-01-2003, 08:35 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 6

As i have said before Sega guys can't take the criticism. this post has turned into a first amendment issue because dork wrote the word "fag". hasn't he apologized already? can't we tunn this post back to answer the questions about this game? i went back to madden and played two game on all madden. a 31-28 game and 14-10. i thought very realistic. I don't know how guys are scoring 670 points on all madden with def awareness sliders set correctly. i think they are lying. anyway, what about sega's playing calling predictability? I am not trying to rip sega so much but i want next year's game to be better. has nayone ever seen a bomb on 1st down?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2003, 09:23 PM   #72
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

dork88 said:

Okay lets try this one more time and this time look closely over to the left of my reply seeing FORUM ADMIN. To be more specific the FORUM ADMIN of this forum.

Did you get all that? The first amendment does not apply to this message board.

Simple yes or no answer will be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »