Home

NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule

This is a discussion on NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule

All,

I've created and attached the accurate 2012 schedule for NFL 2K5. just extract file & load into Finn's editor...you're set! Note: A franchise file must be used to upload the schedule!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2K5 2012-13 Schedule.zip (967 Bytes, 173 views)

Last edited by buddahblaze1; 04-19-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule

Checked it this morning- looks good. I started one myself the other day and had to stop midway for work. Glad I never went back to finish
Old 04-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well I ran this schedule using my every evolving update and had no problems with it I do want to point out I used my own roster/franchise and it hasn't seen any roster moves as of yet the focus being on the draft was my intention and the export/import features worked fine, better then that older 2k12 Franchise you used which looks like an older test file I worked on earlier sometime ago....I remember some of what wasn't finished in it and of course there "Drew Willy"....I kinda liked that name reminded me of an uncle, yes he at the time was a real player by the way out of Buffalo I researched and looked up....not sure where he is now.

Everything with the schedule worked fine....I simulated some games, played a few and watched the CPU vs CPU play and no serious issues occurred.

As for a schedule this is rather early to see one out and thus making edting rookies kinda fun again with those zero player rating in place smart idea doing it that way lets the games player progression have more of an impact which is a change of pace instead of over inflated numbers.

I did get to the next season with no freezes so far but keep in mind I didn't do any roster moves yet still it was interesting seeing the games off season presentations work out and draft segments.

The schedule for me works just fine I've no issues with it and the few draft picks imported once edited looked pretty good with a few numbers used to test things out....zeroed out players got no love oh well I had fun with it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 04-24-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

OVR: 0

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! last night i busted my *** trying to create my own schedule and ended up falling asleep at 7am! this morning i found several errors in my schedule (ex: 4 teams did not have a game and had different bye weeks) so i tried to replicate the nfl 2012 schedule and had the same error! i am so glad to see that someone uploaded the schedule!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ok I usually only download roster files to my hard drive using my transfer cable. There are many post on downloading roster files so I can do that. I would like to download this schedule file. I have questions on that can you list the instructions 2 do that and if I download this schedule file can I still use my most updated rosters I already have saved and what does the file for a franchise look like on the computer when I hook up my hard drive. I know the roster files are in Part3 and you finally click open the 53450030 file and drag over the number file not the .xbx files. I am wondering what the file will look like for the schedule file I need to open and where would I drag it to. I hope you understand what I am asking and are able to help. Thank you....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well I ran this schedule using my every evolving update and had no problems with it I do want to point out I used my own roster/franchise and it hasn't seen any roster moves as of yet the focus being on the draft was my intention and the export/import features worked fine, better then that older 2k12 Franchise you used which looks like an older test file I worked on earlier sometime ago....I remember some of what wasn't finished in it and of course there "Drew Willy"....I kinda liked that name reminded me of an uncle, yes he at the time was a real player by the way out of Buffalo I researched and looked up....not sure where he is now.

Everything with the schedule worked fine....I simulated some games, played a few and watched the CPU vs CPU play and no serious issues occurred.

As for a schedule this is rather early to see one out and thus making edting rookies kinda fun again with those zero player rating in place smart idea doing it that way lets the games player progression have more of an impact which is a change of pace instead of over inflated numbers.

I did get to the next season with no freezes so far but keep in mind I didn't do any roster moves yet still it was interesting seeing the games off season presentations work out and draft segments.

The schedule for me works just fine I've no issues with it and the few draft picks imported once edited looked pretty good with a few numbers used to test things out....zeroed out players got no love oh well I had fun with it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
how did u do it? everytime i put the schedule in my franchise, the franchise does not show up on my game or in my xbox harddrive. it only shows up on my computer. i need some help. can u give me a step by step procedure on how to put the schedule in my franchise and put the franchise on my hard drive?
Old 06-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

You need to get the new schedule to show up in the editor and then and only then using a franchise file will you be able to load the new schedule.

There should be a text file attached instructing you on how to do this along with the schedule I believe its been awhile since I've actually looked at it so check and see if there is one associated with the schedule file.

The Boss, Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 07-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Rookie

So I downloaded this and put it on my PS2, and the Ravens have 2 bye weeks. One during week 3 (when they play the Patriots) and there real bye during week 8. Also, the dates seemed to be screwed up (week 2-3 is from Sept. 16- Sept. 20) Help please?

Last edited by sliceanddic3; 07-11-2012 at 12:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »