Home

XBOX LIVE its a darn shame...

This is a discussion on XBOX LIVE its a darn shame... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2003, 05:54 AM   #1
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3
XBOX LIVE its a darn shame...

Man, what happened to all the good people that use to play this game late. I decided to try live the last couple of days and no one is on. There is an average of 5-6 people total. I work nights and don't get home until 12 am or so. I have played like six games and all I get is quitters and pausers and just plain morons. Where are all the intelligent people? All I want is a fair game, and besides even if I do challenge people say no because of rank and all sorts of lame excuses. Are these people so pathetic all they have to hold on to is a rank which gets erased every month anyway? Man I can not be the only one that see this? Am I alone on this maybe everyone is on the PS2 this year. Whatever, I am 3-0 and I guess that will be it! By the way I even use the cowboys and every game has been against the raiders and I have crushed them on All pro and Legend. Unless of course I get some stupid divergence which happened like 3 of the games as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2003, 10:28 AM   #2
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: XBOX LIVE its a darn shame...

I think you'll have problems with poor players at all times through out the day, that's why you should only play against people you know won't cheese.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:10 AM   #3
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

That is why I gave up my live account. get crushed to no end in my leagues and would run into cheese randomly. playing offline is both convenient and gratifying. to each his own.
Old 10-16-2003, 02:33 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

I dont have this problem and I play at all times of the day. I do play a lot of cheap people, it seems to be an increasing number, but theres still a lot of legitimately sim and good people out there.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:18 PM   #5
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

Yes, but last year I saw all kinds of people on live at all hours. It was like 10-15 all the time. Also, how come you can't see if someone is in a game this year. It use to show time left and all sorts of things. Why did they change the format from last year? Is this game just not as popular anymore? I also don't see to many people on Fever either
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2003, 05:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I loved playing this game online. But i had so many damn divergence errors that i can never play a full game. It's a shame. I hope they correct this for next year and i hope this doesnt happen with ESPN NBA Basketball
Old 10-18-2003, 08:18 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:

fletcher2332 said:
Yes, but last year I saw all kinds of people on live at all hours. It was like 10-15 all the time. Also, how come you can't see if someone is in a game this year. It use to show time left and all sorts of things. Why did they change the format from last year? Is this game just not as popular anymore? I also don't see to many people on Fever either

Espn football has more than 5x the amount of people compared to last year, if not more.
2K3 the lowest ranking I saw was in the 2000 mark, Espn I've seen people in the 12,000, just by that you know alot more people are playing this game.

Also in your friends list you can see the score & time of each & every single game that's happening, so I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

This year we even have an online stat card that shows many features regarding your gameplay.
Everything you have said is completely false, create a game in ALl-Pro & you will always see more then 10 games always available to play

, peace
Old 10-19-2003, 08:02 AM   #8
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

Yes, your right about seeing the games in your friend list. I saw that the other day. However as far as playing on live I never see more than 5 people on between 12-4 a.m. Besides almost every game I have played gets some divergence or just quits in the middle. That is if my opponet is not being lame in the process. Last year in MY opinion was a better online experience. The only problems I had was someone pulling the waiting for remote plug, and I never had a problem finding a game at anytime ever! Oh and before you ask I did turn off my dolbly digital as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »