Home

Uploading rosters and franchise info (X-Box)

This is a discussion on Uploading rosters and franchise info (X-Box) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Uploading rosters and franchise info (X-Box)

Quick background since I don't remember ever posting here before. I've been playing this on and off(mostly on) for the last 8+ years on original X-Box. One of my Packer friends (at the time he still loved Favre), had a franchise going back in 04 to 06 and would lure Brett out of retirement every year (foreshadowing heh) by signing him to a 2 yr 20 mil contract. It worked until the game started glitching in 2018 or so.

I want to do the same, except use Favre with the 09 Vikings. I know I need the 09-10 roster from the website and I do have action replay/memory card. How do I get the 09 schedule and any other updates to make it as up to date as possible (09 standards).

Would it make even more sense to use the 2010 Vikings since Brett might be rated his highest? Or would an end of 09 updated roster be my best bet? I want to see how long I can keep him viable in the franchise.

Thanks all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Uploading rosters and franchise info (X-Box)

If you can find a 09-10 franchise file, the schedule should already be loaded into that file. If not you'll have to do it manually in finn's editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »