Home

What is this MADNESS!!!!!

This is a discussion on What is this MADNESS!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 03:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
What is this MADNESS!!!!!

There is something that I really need to get off my chest.
I am so sick and tired of people with narrow minds bashing one game or another! Let me remind you all...IT"S ALL ABOUT THE FOOTBALL!!! How many of you have ever caught or thrown a football? Do you remember how it made you feel to make a great play? The very reason that I play video game football is because it gives me a chance to run and jump like I did when I was a child. It's that RUSH that I crave and that's why realism is the ONLY thing that matters to me. Yeah graphics are nice, bells and whistles too but if I don't get a RISE out of playing then forget it! So please quit crying about the game engines being messed up or the graphics being out of whack. So what if Corey Dillon runs for 700 yards on you or you can never seem to get a sack. A lot of you are spoiled...used to getting your way and you whine about every little thing. I played MADDEN when it was on SNES, then GAMEDAY for PS1, then NFL2K for DREAMCAST and now I play ESPN FOOTBALL for PS2. Not because of Chris Berman or the First Person crap, but simply because it IS IMHO the most Realistic GAME out there! I don't need 3 football games because I don't have that kind of time to play. I just need one and when it comes time to make that purchase (every year) I WANT THE BEST!!! So to all of those people out there bashing one game or the other let me say this.....THERE ARE NO PERFECT GAMES...Get over it. How the hell do you think the programers are supposed to fit all that information on ONE DISK anyway! So what if MADDEN has no CRIB and ESPN has no OWNER MODE. Just shut up and PLAY THE DAMN GAME! For the love of football just PLAY THE GAME! So if you STILL feel that you need more REALISM in a game... get your Lazy *sses up off the couch, grab a pigskin and GO FIND A PARK!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2003, 03:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What is this MADNESS!!!!!

yeah well I DONT CARE what you SAY

people can rant however much they want - they spent $50 for it
Old 11-01-2003, 04:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey, you're subject to your opinion dude. In the meantime I bet BBMo is all set to tell you to go faulk yourself.
Old 11-01-2003, 09:57 PM   #4
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I agree BB.....I am so sick and Tired of people Crying about Dirty Uniforms, Lack of Stat Trackers, What game is better, What game has better Graphics, you get my drift...Just FREAKING play what you want to play already and Shut up...If you have a valid complaint that Really needs to be brought up yeah brind it but This petty little SH#$ is Getting very annoying..And people say that They bring this up so developers can read it..People Developers Avoid these boards for the most part because OF Idiots that cry about shoes...Do you realize how much work goes into developing one of these games?? They make it as real as they possibly can..So weather it's atari football, madden, fever, blitz, Espn...Just play what you want and Stop this Crying like a baby..
Old 11-01-2003, 10:05 PM   #5
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Oh yeah..and If you get pissed about Videogame Smash your system and don't play them..See how you like it then....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2003, 03:24 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

FaulkYou said:
yeah well I DONT CARE what you SAY

people can rant however much they want - they spent $50 for it

Old 11-02-2003, 06:55 PM   #7
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

You know what I'm sick of? Even more than people trashing games?

People trashing other posters.

If you want to make a point about ESPN NFL Football, make it. If you just want to tell everyone here how much you dislike them and their posts? Don't.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »