Home

#PleaseBringBackNFL2K

This is a discussion on #PleaseBringBackNFL2K within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #1
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
#PleaseBringBackNFL2K

@Ronnie2K #PleaseBringBackNFL2K

May deserve it's own thread. Lets get this trending so 2K understands they can make money on this! ... Hopefully :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: #PleaseBringBackNFL2K

“@hiphopgamer: #REALTALK If Rumors Are True From What I'm Hearing #2KSports Might Get There Wish That's All I'm Saying. #WORKHARDPLAYHARD”

Hiphopgamer tweeted this yesterday!!!

Let's get this started
Old 02-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

I am in for the support. Man we need this to happen. I hate "the other" game and it's lack of innovation with a passion. I dusted off the ps2 last night booted up 2K5 and was in football heaven, even the uniforms are more accurate than this years '13!
Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
I am in for the support. Man we need this to happen. I hate "the other" game and it's lack of innovation with a passion. I dusted off the ps2 last night booted up 2K5 and was in football heaven, even the uniforms are more accurate than this years '13!
Since NFL 2K5 was released, the Bills, Cardinals, Chargers, 49ers, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Seahawks, and Vikings have all redesigned new jerseys, and the NFL changed its uniform manufacturer from Reebok to Nike. It is literally impossible for you to make a case for this on that account. Not to mention the Cardinals, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, and Jets all now play in new stadiums and countless other playing venues have been renamed.

I'm surprised Ronnie would tweet something just to rile up the 2K fan base so irresponsibly. Absent a break in the exclusivity agreement which I don't foresee, NFL 2K is not coming back, and the team that last worked on All Pro Football 2K8 has long since dispersed on that account.

All that said, I would welcome the return of NFL 2K; however, I peg the odds of such happening at 0%.

NINJA EDIT: Doesn't appear Ronnie actually tweeted this and this is just another wishful thinking thread, I misunderstood.

Last edited by CM Hooe; 02-22-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Since NFL 2K5 was released, the Bills, Cardinals, Chargers, 49ers, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Seahawks, and Vikings have all redesigned new jerseys, and the NFL changed its uniform manufacturer from Reebok to Nike. It is literally impossible for you to make a case for this on that account. Not to mention the Cardinals, Colts, Cowboys, Giants, and Jets all now play in new stadiums and countless other playing venues have been renamed.

I'm surprised Ronnie would tweet something just to rile up the 2K fan base so irresponsibly. Absent a break in the exclusivity agreement which I don't foresee, NFL 2K is not coming back, and the team that last worked on All Pro Football 2K8 has long since dispersed on that account.

All that said, I would welcome the return of NFL 2K; however, I peg the odds of such happening at 0%.
The multiple BILLS uniforms are very close in NFL2K5 right down to the white helmets. I get that they are not 100% accurate, but they are better in terms of how well they detailed them past to the current time the game was made. Let's look at # placement and fonts used by EA and the grossly innnacurate uniforms ie: Panthers...EA just flies by because they know people will buy it regardless. Exclusive to them just = release anything with alot of excuses.

The gamer in me prays for the day this nightmare of exclusivity is OVER.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #6
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by damedash
“@hiphopgamer: #REALTALK If Rumors Are True From What I'm Hearing #2KSports Might Get There Wish That's All I'm Saying. #WORKHARDPLAYHARD”

Hiphopgamer tweeted this yesterday!!!

Let's get this started

For all we know it could just be for College basketball or NHL ( which I wouldn't hate either).
Old 02-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #7
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

hiphopgamer has hung his hat on some rumor that only he has been reporting and nobody else for months... and that poster has made sure to come and post it whenever it comes up. Sometimes more than once.

Kinda suspect he's hiphopgamer himself or a close friend in a really poor attempt to get followers/youtube views.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #8
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
hiphopgamer has hung his hat on some rumor that only he has been reporting and nobody else for months... and that poster has made sure to come and post it whenever it comes up. Sometimes more than once.

Kinda suspect he's hiphopgamer himself or a close friend in a really poor attempt to get followers/youtube views.
Agreed. People are too smart to fall for following a hack. Give me 100% confirmation with every link and source and top it off with an official press release, and I will then give you a following credit haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »