Home

VC Fashion Police

This is a discussion on VC Fashion Police within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2003, 01:51 PM   #1
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9
VC Fashion Police

I hope VC can't predict what players will wear in the future. I am on my 6th season of Franchise & every draft pick has some kind of funky a$$ duds. My 1st round pick is a 170 lb. white dude with one black shoe/one blue shoe, blue sleeves, one blue high wristband/one white elbow pad, the ugliest revolution fasemask I have ever seen, and only 1 glove.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2003, 02:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: VC Fashion Police

lol
Old 11-24-2003, 06:12 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Yeah I ran into that too. My rookies had two different color gloves and shoes. It was like nothing matched at all.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:56 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:

onetonmartin said:
I hope VC can't predict what players will wear in the future. I am on my 6th season of Franchise & every draft pick has some kind of funky a$$ duds. My 1st round pick is a 170 lb. white dude with one black shoe/one blue shoe, blue sleeves, one blue high wristband/one white elbow pad, the ugliest revolution fasemask I have ever seen, and only 1 glove.

Maybe that is how players will dress in 2008. (Never ran into it yet, but then again, I'm only in the 2006 season)
Old 11-24-2003, 08:19 PM   #5
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Stevo..it happens in the 04 draft on up. You probably just didn't notcie it but it happens. The Rooks come in with mismatch everything and its kind of a pain to edit their gear before the draft since you can't do it afterwards. Not only that...

Whats up with the 5'9 Lbs...and the 265lb DT's?? lol! This is just one of the many off-field issues I hope VC irons out in the next edition.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2003, 08:43 PM   #6
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Stevo..it happens in the 04 draft on up. You probably just didn't notcie it but it happens. The Rooks come in with mismatch everything and its kind of a pain to edit their gear before the draft since you can't do it afterwards. Not only that...

Whats up with the 5'9 Lbs...and the 265lb DT's?? lol! This is just one of the many off-field issues I hope VC irons out in the next edition.

I don't get that. I drafted a fullback and he was 5'8 240. I just had him as a back up to terrelle smith but when he would come in he looked weird. I've noticed that kickers usually come in with the weird clothes like one glove or two different shoes.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:35 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:

Kanobi said:

Hmm... Guess I haven't really took a good look at my rooks. I'll see if I have any wacked players later I guess. There also have been some other strange things I've noticed. (More white WR's, Black QB's, Black Kickers, White RB, and a lot of other things that VC needs to address next year) Amother small nitpick, but we know VC listens... So hopefully, next year we'll have a better draft.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:49 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I only had 1 04 rookie with wierd clothing. He had 1 glove and a huge facemask. I havent noticed any color mismatches yet though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »