Home

ESPN NFL is sneaky!!

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL is sneaky!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2003, 11:25 AM   #9
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: ESPN NFL is sneaky!!

Quote:

Sarah said:
I also agree with your views. If it's all about the violent play of football, NFL Hitz (I am not sure if it is the right title where players powerbomb and slam each other) would have been the most popular amongst the NFL titles. Anyway, the reason why I love ESPN more compared to basketball (I am talking video games) is because the ESPN NFL offers more tactical situations than the ESPN basketball. For instance, I sacrifice the passing defense and concentrate more on holding the HB and my DE is putting pressure on the QB for quick release to decrease his accuracy. I leave the FB back alone since they were never a threat to me. Of course that is the physical part of the game which many people found entertaining (and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it), but to me looking at the situation, I don't see people being run over, but rather I see people trying to execute the play to perfection.

But that's just me. NBA used to have the NFL atmosphere in the previous decades, but nowadays I don't see it anymore. Instead I hear players whining, great players joining forces just to get a cheap shot for a championship ring, players complaining when push to the limits. Something I don't hear much on the NFL. I also aggree that on NFL, it's like every game is like a playoffs game. And Super Bowl is played like there lives depend on it.

Wow. I still love my NBA but that's a pretty damn good description.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »