Home

Old 12-14-2003, 11:46 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Subs

Quote:

dabears2121 said:
has anybody found a solution to the problem with kick and punt return. It happens with every game i play, I still go to the playbook and change the players and in the game i load that book and it still puts a wideout on the kick and punt return. Can someone put their corners in at punt and kick return and tell me what it does.

Press Y (for x-box) and change the playbook to the name of the one you saved and loaded earlier. I think it'll show up after the West Coast playbook.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:44 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

muzion said:
Quote:

dabears2121 said:
has anybody found a solution to the problem with kick and punt return. It happens with every game i play, I still go to the playbook and change the players and in the game i load that book and it still puts a wideout on the kick and punt return. Can someone put their corners in at punt and kick return and tell me what it does.

Press Y (for x-box) and change the playbook to the name of the one you saved and loaded earlier. I think it'll show up after the West Coast playbook.

No...I know what he is talking about.

You can load your custom playbook, and have certain guys back to receive the kickoffs. Even with the custom playbook loaded, it always puts a RB and WR back there, unless one of them is injured. It doesn't put the right guys back there. It has something to do with the depth chart, but I don't know how it ties in. I just deal with it. Sorry.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:58 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

if you set your subs in your own playbook and load it, it will work fine... until you juggle the depth chart. once you do that, all hell breaks loose. ie - if you put in your 4th CB as a kickoff returner and then you move him up the chart, whoever is the 4th CB will be returning kicks. even if that player is normally a starter and thus, someone you don't want returning kicks.

it should be absolute regardless of depth chart... at least for kick returns; that wouldn't work for other formations where you actually want backups in.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »