Home

I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO ELIMINATE ALL FLAWS IN GAMEPLAY

This is a discussion on I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO ELIMINATE ALL FLAWS IN GAMEPLAY within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2003, 01:21 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO ELIMINATE ALL FLAWS IN GAMEPLAY

oops. sorry.
Old 12-17-2003, 04:09 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

Kanobi said:
See, the whole thing about this is...this isn't your thread OR your idea so why are YOU offended by what I had to say in regards to global player editing?? So what if I used a smilie or emoticon or graemlin or whatever...BIG DEAL!! Who the hell are you to enforce the "proper use of smilies"??? Gimme a break, dawg.

Are you a moderator or Admin?? Just who are you to tell me what I can and can't post?

Answer? Nobody.

You're making a big deal out of a post that wasn't even directed towards you...especially since you're not the author of this thread. Are you Dapo's Attorney or some sh*t??? Do you have some sort of personal beef with me or somethin, dawg? I mean... what? WTF is your problem? Whatever it is I hope you get it resolved...seriously.

Whatever. I assume it's ok then form this point on to diss other posters cause the honorable Mr. Kanobi said so in his overwhelming declaration.

Check that. Admins, Mr. Kanobi has implemented a new rule to OS.

Old 01-02-2004, 08:05 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've done all the RBs, WRs, DTs and DLs. After that, I got tired of changing too many stats, so I just completed two teams, the Packers and the Seahawks. I played the game as the Packers at home on All-Pro. I was very impressed at how the running game was so realistic compared to real life. I broke off one big (63-yard) run with Ahman Green, one of the All-star RBs in the league, in two games. Below, I will list some of the things I noted.

*Running to the outside no longer works 100% of the time. There are LBs who actually cover those holes now.
*Laterals still don't work.
*Blockers tend to be more capable in opening up holes.
*I had to spot these holes ^^^ and if I missed them, I would be stopped.
*My average YPR in the two games was 4.6. This was the most amazing.
*Tackling is realistic. Both RBs broke some tackles, but if there was a head on collision with an LB, he was stopped 100% of the time.
*Tackling is still flawed in the sense that you can tackle a running ballcarrier from behind and somehow manage to rip them backwards in a stupid change of momentum.
*BOTTOM LINE: The running game was much improved.
*NOTE: I still can't play run defense. Shaun Alexander had a 7.9 average.
---
Steven Xu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2004, 11:38 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

whatever the case may be and however you change the settings the game is in definite need of adjustments for the defense.

I adjusted the run defense and find it really hard to run the ball at all. They are just all over you and you have to rely on the fullback to get anywhere. If you bump up everybodies run coverage I think your hosing the run game. Can you be more specific on why you believe everybodies run coverage should match there speed.

however the CBs pass coverage should definetly be bumped up They actually make plays when you up there coverage, however I think upping the CBS run coverage to match there speed is ridiculous. can you explain the difference between run coverage and coverage? I would think it meant run coverage is how well they find the running lanes and how well they are able to react to the run, I would think coverage was how well they covered man to man on a pass.

If you bump up everybodies run coverage I think your hosing the run game.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:14 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 18

yes...i know ima bump whore

but these settings are great...just play 5-8 minutes...something along those lines its real nice...

ima out them up for action replay xbox in like 2 days...if you havent tried it...i recommend it

i got like half of the league done

until next time...
Old 06-02-2004, 08:24 PM   #38
Banned

Why not just use the Perfect Zero slider settings!

Set EVERYTHING to O...

Then raise TACKLE and PURSUIT by maybe 5-6 notches depending on how you want the defense to play.

Then you got the perfect gameplay! TRY IT!
Old 06-02-2004, 08:28 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 18

why adjust sliders..when you can just change player ratings

sliders are set at 50/50 anyhow

do you have AR and xbox would you like to try them
Old 06-02-2004, 08:34 PM   #40
Banned

Changing player ratings takes too long. I would like to try it but i dont have action replay

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »