Home

Old 08-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Hi Guys

ok guys,i've came across a original xbox & 2k5, now i dont have the funds to go and buy transfer kits & cords etc, i'm willing to try and create my rosters buy hand the old fashioned way, however i have a couple questions that i couldn't seem to find ? now if i missed it in a search forum i am sorry, next time i'll dig even deeper, if thats possible?

1. i've tryed deleting players, but it left me with 42 minimum

2. is there maybe a editor or program i can use on the pc to import the rosters maybe straight through a usb device?

3. any help would be a huge help guys on the original xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Hi Guys

http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/360Instructions.html

Hope this helps, 360 information is first but if you are using Xbox 1 scroll down and you will find it.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

The transfer cords are only 5 dollars on ebay.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/360Instructions.html

Hope this helps, 360 information is first but if you are using Xbox 1 scroll down and you will find it.
ty for replying bro, but since i have the original xbox, i looked around a few places, finding that datel kit is expensive, what i'm going to try and do is, just edit the players in-game, i know the names of places wont match the picture, is this possible? for example, im doing a 1994 roster, and instead of creating each player, im just editing the current default 2k5 roster and releasing players to free agency, will that work for all teams?
Old 08-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #5
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

IMO the easiest thing to do is use the Xbox 360 and the Transfer Cable and just use the rosters provided by http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #6
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
IMO the easiest thing to do is use the Xbox 360 and the Transfer Cable and just use the rosters provided by http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/
yeah it would be nice, i don't have the 360 though, and no way of getting one, that's why i was really hoping to be able to get them going for the original xbox.
i actually have this transfer cable to, i use to have it when i first had a xbox years ago, before it red ringed, i just put the cable up, its just in my drawer now.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
yeah it would be nice, i don't have the 360 though, and no way of getting one, that's why i was really hoping to be able to get them going for the original xbox.
i actually have this transfer cable to, i use to have it when i first had a xbox years ago, before it red ringed, i just put the cable up, its just in my drawer now.

Try this bro,check out the Ebay site and search for the ACTION REPLAY products for the XBOX and see what they have to offer some are priced fairley cheap and since Datel is no longer selling them its your only and best chance of getting you hands on one.

If you're really serious in wanting to get those files for the original XBOX check them out.

I recently purchased an ACTION REPLAY MAX system for a cheap (IMO) price of only 25 bucks.

I had one years ago but misplaced my memory card but still had it installed on my pc and going out to store vendors was a frustrating and painful effort since no one sells them anymore, best shot online vendors like Ebay or Amazon then again you can always seek other online vendors by searching the web via a simple search.

If you had an XBOX 360 its possible to convert files to play on the XBOX.

Your best chance of getting an XBOX roster complete is downloading the file and tranfering it via an ACTION REPLAY device.

On a simular note there is a vendor there who has a repair service for the original XBOX system so search and you'll find him there.

Keeping It Real
Rickster101
Old 08-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #8
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Hey so since it looks like no one here is willing to help you I will try my best. I was in the same boat you are, have a original Xbox and don't want to spend the money on the transfer kit. I went through and edited all the players so the rosters are up to date, only creating new players for the qb and it worked out fine. A lot of players are actually in the game, just need ratings changed or team changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »