Home

Old 01-02-2004, 09:17 PM   #1
*t's g*nn* b* L*g*nd*ry

jmw1137's Arena

OVR: 10
Leaders

How are leaders calculated for 2K4 on Live? I am currently 5-0 and there were people with better rankings than I had with records like 5-2-2-0....why does someone with 2 losses and 2 quits have a better ranking than I do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2004, 02:50 AM   #2
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Leaders

They calculate in the rank of the people you've played, so you can't get to the top by playing a bunch of no talent guys. The only way to get to the top is to cheese a bunch of guys with high rankings. Personally I wouldn't worry too much about your ranking I'm sure fair play will never get anyone to the top. Not even Terry.
Old 01-03-2004, 11:05 AM   #3
*t's g*nn* b* L*g*nd*ry

jmw1137's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Leaders

Quote:

Fetter21 said:
They calculate in the rank of the people you've played, so you can't get to the top by playing a bunch of no talent guys. The only way to get to the top is to cheese a bunch of guys with high rankings. Personally I wouldn't worry too much about your ranking I'm sure fair play will never get anyone to the top. Not even Terry.

Actually, I found that it doesn't change your ranking unless you sign-out of Live and then sign back in. After doing that my ranking significantly changed.

I have been trying to play good people....but at the beginning of the month when people don't have records it's hard to tell who's good and who isn't. I played a really good one that I won with :20 left with a score of 36-35....that guy was pretty tough.

As of right now, I'm 8-0-0-1 (the 1 wasn't my fault....that's another post....)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »