Home

easy game fix 2K14

This is a discussion on easy game fix 2K14 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: easy game fix 2K14

You'll have to explain again. I was using your sliders for legend
Old 09-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok, play in legend with the int at 2 and the penalties as descripted and you should have games where the cpu completes more or less 60% of its passes (may throw 1 or 2 ints depending on your d) and it should be a hard to win game, but i know because i have tested it that if you decide to modify any slider even by one click it wont work, in fact the only dificulty tested its legend, i am testing other dificulty sets and i am seeing if they work well or not, i know its hard to belive but i have played 2 full seasons where the cpu qb played well every game, including 3 or 4 games per season with no interceptions, i know that my style of play may have something to do with this, but on the other hand i know now that the game can be played that way. I just need feedback from other game playing styles to really see how far this can go, if you want to really see what i am talking about use the sliders (legend) and play using a defensive lineman. Thanx for ur feedback and help testing this. XD
Old 09-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

So I will try just using a defensive lineman and ill see if that makes a difference. Why is it that I can't play as a MLB?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #12
Rookie

here is a major update, i think is working well all across the positions.

penalties default exept clipping and inelegible receiver downfield at 0

performance eq off

slider.......human........cpu rookie...cpu pro...cpu all-pro...cpu legend
blocking.......0................9..............14. ...........19.............24
passing........0................8..............13. ...........18.............23
running.........0..............9..............14.. ...........19............24
catching.......0...............4...............9.. .............14...........19
cover............0..............5...............10 .............15............20
pursuit.........0................5...............1 0.............15...........20
tackling.........0..............5................1 0............15............20
kick..............0..............5................ ..10...........15...........20
fatigue..........10............5.................. 10............15...........20
injury............................5............... ...10............15..........20
fumbles.........................5................. 10..............15.........20
interceptions..................2.................5 ................7..........10

DO NOT alter any slider, use it EXACTLY as its shown, and if you find something wrong let me know. thanx
Old 09-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Ok Aj i got around to playing with your sliders. Though i used gillbold's rosters i made significant edits to them like -70% or so off of each players attributes and then taking star players and changing their attributes so they actually play like stars. Also i play with max passing which makes passing harder. The reason im saying this because my results may very from others lol so anyways.
using your latest sliders on rookie settings
49ers(cpu) Cardinals(me)
score 23-2
1stdowns 18-13
passing yards 140-169
rushing yards 214-23

Passing
Kaepernick 11-19 58% 140 yards 1td 0int sacked twice
Palmer 15-31 48% 169 yards 0td 1int sacked twice

Rushing
Gore 20 attempts 139 yards 1td
Mendenhall 13 attempts 25 yards
James 8 attempts 44 yards

Receiving
Fitzgerald 5 catches 86 yards thrown to 14 times... lol
Boldin 5 catches 64 yards thrown to 13 times Patrick Peterson played pretty good on him

Defense
D.Washington 11 tackles 1pd
Reid 5 tackles 1pd 1int
Willis 9tackles 3 tackles for loss
Justin smith 3 tackles for loss
Aldon smith 2 sacks
Tyrann Mathieu 1 sack 1 pd 3 tackles

Yup i got my butt kicked but not unexpected as they continued to run the ball down my throat (38 rushes) i could only laugh as there O-line over powered a great Cardinals line. The sliders played great as usual AJ i should try them with more default rosters but i love the way the game plays with the edits i make, but will continue playing thanks for the sliders.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #14
Rookie

Here some tips that i found in the ofensive and defensive training videos inside the game extras, put some toch in your passes to increase your completion %, and adjust your. Linebackers and defensive backs to stop the run or pass. XD
Old 09-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #15
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcanobatiz
Here some tips that i found in the ofensive and defensive training videos inside the game extras, put some toch in your passes to increase your completion %, and adjust your. Linebackers and defensive backs to stop the run or pass. XD
Lol its more of the way my game was set up with most players having like a overall rating of 0 or so while stars (mostly on the niners side). Staley, A.Smith, Willis, Kaepernic etc etc so its very hard to beat them more than likely on default rosters i might have beat them bad and put up good passig numbers i don't know i rather get my butt whooped by the 49ers 23-2 than beat them 23-2 its seems more realistic that a cardinal team would have this much trouble against the best team and the league.
with that said i probably have done to much cpuvscpu and need to perfect my game XD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #16
Rookie

I keep playing games (default rosters) and having consistent results, i want to know if its the same with other roster and playing styles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »