Home

easy game fix 2K14

This is a discussion on easy game fix 2K14 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: easy game fix 2K14

I'm trying Legend settings
first match, default roster, the feel is good, but:
1 - hum block seems to low, my offensive line don't stop anything
2 - too much interception (2 for both)
But, repeat, feel some good things, like how players moves, the game overall....
The are really two problems that i've never solved: BAD CPU QB % and DUMB OFFENSIVE LINE (often don't block).
What do you think are the key to solve these two problem?

Anyway, still playing with these sliders and we'll see , especially with new Gill's roster
Old 09-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Bad qb% its supposed to be solved, i will start to pay attention to blocking. Thanx
Old 09-26-2013, 04:16 AM   #19
Banned

Yeah mate
I played some games with Gill's rosters, and seems no big problem of interception and QB cpu %
Some questions:
1) OL blocking is really a problem, the logic say to increase blocking slider, i've tried at max for both, but the problem remain, And that is the key for good qb % (hum and cpu)
2) What is the logic behind the formula? Really you can't change only one slider for the cpu?
3) For the HUM, 0 for every sliders is a problem. 0 for blocking and no running game (and probably OL block), 0 for catching and drop most of the pass........what do you think?
Thanks
Old 09-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #20
Rookie

First a little explanation, it seems that the game doesnt interpret setting blocking at max as very good blocking, it seems to say, the blocking is set at 40, its legend difficulty but catching and passing are set at 30, the user wants to tone down catching and passing ( at least is the interpretation of what i have seen), so thats why the formula (the way its balanced), but u are right about the blocking, so i think adding just 5 clicks to human blocking and leaving everything else untouched will correct drop passes and blocking, please test and tell me what you think. Thanx for helping improve the sliders
Old 09-28-2013, 04:20 AM   #21
Banned

Thank to you
Really, after lots of games, modding sliders and rosters, really for the first time lots of things work very well, first of all cpu qb (and believe me, when the % decrease is because i starting to rush to easy with the defensive line, and obviously he feels the pressure and start to throw bad balls).
One thing i discovered by myself is that maxing out (slider or roster) seems logical but is not the way to increase performance, For example, everybody max qb accuracy and the results is that cpu throws lasers immediately with no sense, so decrease Qb accuracy improve the things.

But blocking, really, i played last game, eagles (me) vs Broncos (cpu), and it's incredible how my OL is dumb!!!!!! I hadnt 1 second to throw the ball

What do you think is the key to solve this problem (and yes, max bloking slider don't change much)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Adding 5 to human blocking was too much, cpu qb % droped in some games, add just 3 or maibe just 1 click to human blocking to get more time and improve human wr catching. Help me test and tell me what you think. Thanxs
Old 09-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #23
Banned

5 is too much?
Explain me: if maxing block slider don't solve the problem of pass rush, how can only few ticks?
Another question: the block slider affect only the offensive game (running game) or the defensive game too?
Old 09-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #24
Rookie

Even 1 click is more than enough, and it affects a lot of aspects of the game, human sliders are waaaaay over powered, thats why to obtain the formula i put everything at 0,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »