Home

easy game fix 2K14

This is a discussion on easy game fix 2K14 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: easy game fix 2K14

MAxing out is worst than one click because now you are mixing the sliders ( some are higher than the cpu ones, some are lower, that drives the cpu a.i. Crazy) 5 clicks is too much because human sliders are overpowered and affect the game too much, in cpu sliders 5 clicks will give you a good next level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #26
Rookie

Ok, after a little testing the only value that leaves me happy is 10, set human blocking to 10 clicks, any other value carries problems in other areas, leave everything else as it is , if you find anything else let me know. Thanx
Old 09-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

2 question:
1) Do you play with Gill's rosters?
2) Do you really don't see any problem with the OL (cpu and Hum)? Do you think is normal that especially defensive's CENTERS can easily rush to the QB?

The problem is still there, and that affects all the game, not only human, but particularly CPU. Like i said, low cpu qb % depend of poor OL blocking

And hum catching to 0.....drop every pass, do you really play with that?

Last edited by taochi72; 09-30-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #28
Rookie

I allways play default rosters, the edited rosters are sometimes to tweaked, play default some games and tell me what you think, with the human blocking at 10 wr are not droping passe, and i am having good time in the pocket, without loosing the great cpu play and cpu qb %.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #29
Rookie

Ok, i found a better way to have more time in the pocket and better hands fir your receivers, all human sliders should be 0 exept fatigue at 10 (default on this sliders) just add 1 click to catching so it has the same clicks than kicking and the rest of the sliders on cpu(except passing, blocking and running), and it has been so consistent that i think it will work on modified rosters, test it, and if thats the case i will edit the original post to include this update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »