Home

get rid of those GOOFS in franchise + sega Jan roster w/ edits

This is a discussion on get rid of those GOOFS in franchise + sega Jan roster w/ edits within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2004, 12:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
get rid of those GOOFS in franchise + sega Jan roster w/ edits

hi! im from gamefaqs boards. this is a pretty good scene for ESPN gms so ill share!!
i got a user stats file w/ 31% unlocked to get rid of MOST of those idiots that appear in franchise(irvin, fake plyrs). the roster will take them all down to zeros. it will take a lot of time logged to get the other like 3 peeps to be unlocked

i also have sega's january roster posted w/ several changes. i also changed like 6 peeps ratings such as brady, rams rb harris, rams wr Looker, bucs wr Lee. they had Sea great DT's on the FA list plus like 9 other plyrs they didnt put on their tm cuz they were injured in real life i guess. it was no big problem though. i cut the chumps that mightve been taking their place on the tm's roster and put the big tyme plyrs back on their tm. i also put peeps like Romo and Beurlein on their tm. i did this cuz u really play for the current season first yr and then those guys are soo old that theyll retire after that first yr anyway probably. i can now ply my franchise!!
u need ps2 sharkport/xport to get it
the saves are here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/save/36647.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »