Home

cheating the H3IL out of me

This is a discussion on cheating the H3IL out of me within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2004, 01:21 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
cheating the H3IL out of me

Have you ever played against the Dolphins they are the most unstoppable team on the game lead by Mr. Cheat Ricky Williams he is the only running back that don't go even if you power up and I was playin on pro against my friend 4 times and he won 3. The defense is rated a 95 and offense 77 and Ricky open everything up the wide are wide open in passing situations I play dime and nickel. I played with Panthers and stayed in the game for about 3 quarters then the chating started do anyone know a website so I can lower some playas rating. Answer this question why is there defense so effective but they can't seem to make the playoffs 2 years straight. A website is very helpful or/and can you provide me with a gameplan. I even raised the panthers d l but still no good result and I know Ricky Manning is long overdue for a rating change due to his recent play you'll seen it yesterday and do Ricky break tackles need to be lowered because he was can of quite this year couple of 40 yard game please reply so I can get this fixed to stop the GOoD DANe CHEATIN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2004, 01:56 PM   #2
*t's g*nn* b* L*g*nd*ry

jmw1137's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: cheating the H3IL out of me

This is why I never play against the Dolphins. I have had people challenge me on Live who have records like 5-15 and I still won't play them. It's not about winning and losing...I just can't stand the fact that they made Ricky almost unstoppable.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:26 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

Thanx for the info
Old 01-19-2004, 10:50 PM   #4
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Funny stuff but I am able to stop the Dolphins run. Ricky is stoppable but you have to be able to read the play and pick the correct defense. Audible.........audible........audible.......that is all I am saying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »