Home

How Do I Beat The Bleeping Rams????

This is a discussion on How Do I Beat The Bleeping Rams???? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2004, 09:38 PM   #9
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: How Do I Beat The Bleeping Rams????

I appreciate what Sully did, since most of the time not all of the mods here pick up bad things in a thread. Sometimes we like that the forums "self-moderate" themselves, just like this thread. But if you see something that is breaking the TOS, just PM any of the mods that are currently online and we would take a look at it.

But as always, if no mods are online, you could always point them to the TOS, just like what Sully did.

Now, I am going to "bleep" the profanity out of the title of this thread. Oh, now lets get back on topic now.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:46 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: How Do I Beat The F@*king Rams????

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OS TOS

What the hell is your problem? The forums run nice bc of a few simple rules that the powers that be ask us to follow. This isn't high school where acting like a dick gets you popularity points. Just try to follow the TOS and enjoy reading and contributing to the comments.

I guess the word "dick" is acceptable then?
Old 02-16-2004, 05:29 PM   #11
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

FOur games with the Panthers Vs the Rams and I keep losing and turning off my Xbox. How do you beat theses guys any advice would be awesome also any web sites about tricks and stuff for ESPN football.

Holla Back!!!

Back to the topic... I used to have the same problem, but i have beat the Rams 7 straight times on Legend (3 seasons, 1 playoff app.) using one basic strategy.

1st & foremost...Contain Faulk on the ground using a zone on 1st/2nd down

#2...Warner throws deep routes so he needs more time in the pocket. Use bump & run/man & blitz your LB on 2nd 3rd & long. Warner's passes go all over the place when he is pressured, plus his main WR's routes are behind because of the b&r.
**This all comes unraveled if you cannot stop Faulk. The Rams like to line him up by himself on one side & run him to the other. So seal the middle & GANG TACKLE! (My definition of Gang Tackling in this game is using your controlled defender to get the runner's outside shoulder, forcing him inside towards another defender, then tackling on a full charge, not diving.)

I know, it's easier said than done & there is a heck of a lot more to it, but these are the basics so try & work with them. I love playing the Rams cause they bring the best out of you.

good luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2004, 11:18 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 14

I've meet the RAMS 6 times in 3 seasons against my Seahawks, and they only won once. Rams and 49ners are the teams I don't want to play against because they have good defensive playbook that could shot down my WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »