Home

Do any of you get the Madden urge??

This is a discussion on Do any of you get the Madden urge?? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2004, 09:14 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Do any of you get the Madden urge??

Yeah I get the urge sometimes, although I never get around to playing it. But what gives me the urge is when I call perfect plays and Eddie George has 21 carries and 21 broken tackles Have him stopped in the backfield, slip 1, slip 2, slip 3, bahhhh screw it
Old 03-31-2004, 09:24 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

I find Madden to be a lot more addicting for online. I just like the online setup a lot better for Madden than I do for the XBox Live. On Xbox Live there are no lobbies, so you can't play people you don't know unless you visit a site that they also are a part of. I like playing new people every day on Madden.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:03 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

gooberstabone said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
I've never wanted to play madden and I don't want to now.

What did you play before the 2K series came out? Gameday? That was pretty good for a year or two.

I'm 15 and I was around 10 when the 2k seried came out and that's when I seriously started playing football games. I had primetime and nfl98 for the genesis though. I played gameday a couple times but I didn't own it.

Whoa. You were like 2 yrs. old when I bought the first Madden. That game didn't even have all the teams in it. Or their correct uniform colors.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:12 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 11

Guys I sent my rosters in to be posted last night, they aren't up yet but I'm assuming they will be in the forum sometime today.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:22 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Quote:

LBzrule said:
Yeah I get the urge sometimes, although I never get around to playing it. But what gives me the urge is when I call perfect plays and Eddie George has 21 carries and 21 broken tackles Have him stopped in the backfield, slip 1, slip 2, slip 3, bahhhh screw it

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2004, 11:39 AM   #22
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

LBzrule said:

Are you talking about online or offline play there? Cause online I know it's still a problem and annoying, but offline after playing with the sliders I no longer have that problem.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:45 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

I don't fool with the sliders... personally.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:01 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:

Fetter21 said:
Quote:

LBzrule said:

Are you talking about online or offline play there? Cause online I know it's still a problem and annoying, but offline after playing with the sliders I no longer have that problem.

Definately online. Offline Eddie is nothing but a chump. Beat him senseless. You know why, because the A.I doesn't charge on you but other human players do. Thing with Eddie and IMO he's the WORSE to deal with in this game, you can have 2 guys tackle him for a 2 yd gain and he'll just drag them for the first down. It's horrible in that regard and just makes you throw your hands up in the air defensively because you got a great play called people hit him for a minimal gain, yet that drag animation takes over and he gets a big gain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »