Home

The ESPN Football 2005 pics **56K Warning**

This is a discussion on The ESPN Football 2005 pics **56K Warning** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2004, 09:57 AM   #97
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: The ESPN Football 2005 pics **56K Warning**

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
pretty cool that berman is joining in game broadcasting

As long as he is ADDING to the team and not REPLACING the team. I would not mind an occasional bit of color commentary from 'Boom' but Peter and Dan still need to do the majority of the commentating during the game.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:54 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

LBzrule said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

quizzler said:
Quote:

HMcCoy said:
I'm reading this thread amazed at how spoiled we've gotten...There isn't a non-gamer on the face of this Earth who could look at ESPN's graphics and be utterly amazed at what VC has acomplished. Like Bill Walton likes to say..."Never mistake effort for achievment". Yeah EA has made a greater leap, but lets be real here...They would need to leap across the OCEAN to catch up with the 2K series graphically. September can't come soon enough!

There is no mistaken that. Madden's graphics are not any better than the old Quarterback Club Football games I used to play. In fact, I like those better.

Any person who thinks Madden is better graphically is an idiot. I saw the video for Madden 2005. It blows. The graphics on that are so poorly done compared to ESPN.

I agree that ESPN's graphics are better but try to watch the way you post .....no need to call someone an idiot because they think one game's graphics is better than another....Its all opinions anyway...Geeeez

Not only that. We love ESPN, but there is no need to become an APOLOGIST for the game. Basically in the end all you are saying is those who do not agree with your aesthetic consciousness are stupid. Who made you and your understanding of aesthetics the measuring stick? Ehhh it's going to get out of hand in a bit.

Yeah, because we all know what the forums turn into once E3 comes and goes, interviews start poping up, and then when the games releases.....Fanboys start riding high....please not this year though....damn i feel sorry for the mods.

I apologize for that. I do think the Madden graphics are no better than QB Club. But the rest of the game is great. I just like ESPN better.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:41 PM   #99
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

quizzler said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

LBzrule said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

quizzler said:
Quote:

HMcCoy said:
I'm reading this thread amazed at how spoiled we've gotten...There isn't a non-gamer on the face of this Earth who could look at ESPN's graphics and be utterly amazed at what VC has acomplished. Like Bill Walton likes to say..."Never mistake effort for achievment". Yeah EA has made a greater leap, but lets be real here...They would need to leap across the OCEAN to catch up with the 2K series graphically. September can't come soon enough!

There is no mistaken that. Madden's graphics are not any better than the old Quarterback Club Football games I used to play. In fact, I like those better.

Any person who thinks Madden is better graphically is an idiot. I saw the video for Madden 2005. It blows. The graphics on that are so poorly done compared to ESPN.

I agree that ESPN's graphics are better but try to watch the way you post .....no need to call someone an idiot because they think one game's graphics is better than another....Its all opinions anyway...Geeeez

Not only that. We love ESPN, but there is no need to become an APOLOGIST for the game. Basically in the end all you are saying is those who do not agree with your aesthetic consciousness are stupid. Who made you and your understanding of aesthetics the measuring stick? Ehhh it's going to get out of hand in a bit.

Yeah, because we all know what the forums turn into once E3 comes and goes, interviews start poping up, and then when the games releases.....Fanboys start riding high....please not this year though....damn i feel sorry for the mods.

I apologize for that. I do think the Madden graphics are no better than QB Club. But the rest of the game is great. I just like ESPN better.

Understandable

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »