Home

Why keep espn gamers in the dark???????????

This is a discussion on Why keep espn gamers in the dark??????????? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 01:33 PM   #9
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Why keep espn gamers in the dark???????????

Quote:

solja said:
you guy's shut the hell up..u know what the post is saying exactly..but u wanna come on th net and act like your [censored] don't stink.......same thing you'll do to every thread..why come here..u basically never understand anything..@$$holes

solja, you need to calm down and lighten up a bit.
Old 04-22-2004, 02:32 PM   #10
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Why keep ESPN gamers in the dark you ask? Well, looks like we quickly forgot about football friday, hopefully VC will do it again this summer.
Old 04-22-2004, 03:56 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

yes vador your my boy...it's just these two do the same thing..everytime i look at a thread they act like highclass..millionaires..oh what are trying to say..check your spelling..all dumb nonsense.......stupid rely's that don't mean a thing to what is being disscused....they started on me because all i posted was..i don't agree..take it somewhere else..to a thread that was absolutely ridiculous....n i could care less about the operation sports bullies--they get mad do some ignorant things.but hey it's their website.i ain't no damn kid..they can do then..i give a rat's @$$..if they ban me for expressing my view..with the ENGLISH LANGUAGE...that u hear everyday..in a forum it's justed typed...plus they blank it out...ban kids why ban people for expression that's oppression....screw whoever get's mad..!

i was posting,replying..that's how things go..if nobody replied to any post would there be a forum...???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2004, 05:45 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 23

Quote:

solja said:
yes vador your my boy...it's just these two do the same thing..everytime i look at a thread they act like highclass..millionaires..oh what are trying to say..check your spelling..all dumb nonsense.......stupid rely's that don't mean a thing to what is being disscused....they started on me because all i posted was..i don't agree..take it somewhere else..to a thread that was absolutely ridiculous....n i could care less about the operation sports bullies--they get mad do some ignorant things.but hey it's their website.i ain't no damn kid..they can do then..i give a rat's @$$..if they ban me for expressing my view..with the ENGLISH LANGUAGE...that u hear everyday..in a forum it's justed typed...plus they blank it out...ban kids why ban people for expression that's oppression....screw whoever get's mad..!

i was posting,replying..that's how things go..if nobody replied to any post would there be a forum...???

Did I do something?
Old 04-22-2004, 08:46 PM   #13
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

DueceDiggla said:
Quote:

solja said:

Did I do something?

Since when does he speak the "English Language"?
Old 04-22-2004, 09:02 PM   #14
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
Quote:

DueceDiggla said:
Quote:

solja said:

Did I do something?

I don't even try to read his post anymore.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:08 PM   #15
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
Quote:

DueceDiggla said:
Quote:

solja said:

Did I do something?

I don't even try to read his post anymore.

Me neither...just chill...no reason not to...you my boy, Klue...I don't give a [email protected] is teh way it is...?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2004, 09:36 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4

two jack @$$es,,,,
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »