Home

FIRST ESPN NFL 2K5 PICTURE!!!

This is a discussion on FIRST ESPN NFL 2K5 PICTURE!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2004, 02:31 AM   #25
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: FIRST ESPN NFL 2K5 PICTURE!!!

Quote:

SPORTSplaya said:
My biggest problems with ESPN's player models are...

-The short arms make them look out of proportion.
-The waists' are not broad enough.
-The jersey doesn't hang down and look loose at all.

Here's a pic of how the waists', jerseys, arms should be

Notice the arm length and the proportion of the arms to the torso. I wish there was a side shot so we could see how the Shoulder pads taper off at the abdomen ....not the Box/Barrell look thats in the game.

BTW, anybody ever notice in nfl2k...There are no Flak Jackets for Qbs? Its little basic stuff like that that could so much more to the visuals.

Hey Sportsplaya...you any pics of some fat chunky Olinemen or Dtackles with some Serious Guts? ROUND guts. That "I have a Plasma TV under My jersey" gut that nfl2k Linemen have always trips me out, man

Man I love this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2004, 02:44 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 2

The arms aint that bad but i do agree they can be a lil bit longer but u dont want gorilla arms

Old 04-24-2004, 02:49 AM   #27
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:

Dagreat1 said:
The arms aint that bad but i do agree they can be a lil bit longer but u dont want gorilla arms

Of course nobody is saying or suggesting the arms need to be dragging on the ground but they need be longer and/or better proportioned than what they are thats for sure.

Old 04-24-2004, 03:05 AM   #28
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
Quote:

Kanobi said:
yeah it looks good.

I like the details in the arms (dam those Olinemen are ripped...I thought ephedrine was banned) and the wrinkles in the unis. I do hope theres some better body scaling later though..longer arms and less of a box-body look.

Can't wait to see what's been done with the player editor. Should be alot deeper than 2k4's.

I hope it's much more in depth--- I wanna make an awesome ME, all decked out in Giants apparel.

I hear ya, bro. Some Bodyscale sliders would help tremendously....along with more face options. 7 faces per skin tone? Thats pretty weak. I think madden has anywhere from like 50 to 120+ different faces for each skin tone. Plus a "face Shape" option...so the combinations are pretty limitless. I doubt VC will go that far but they could definitely add some more depth to C.A.P. IMO.
Old 04-24-2004, 05:38 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 2

This doesn't have to do with animations, but how about that sorry 1 dementional 2K sky?!!! If VC can make the sky look like Rally Sport Championship for example, that would be amazing!! Actually make the sky have a real atmosphere and depth in 3D! Can you imagine actual rain behavior coming from random cloud formations passing over head? I think that would be cool.....!
Old 04-24-2004, 07:36 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

The shot looks great (the bump mapped ball is a nice touch), but I really hope they focused alot on the core gameplay. Ball physics and player feel hopefully will be reworked. Madden Feel + ESPN Look = Perfect football game.
Old 04-24-2004, 08:36 AM   #31
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

asianflow said:
I'm probably the only person here that wasn't that impressed with the screenshot. Looks very foggy to me.

wrong, im not impressed. these r the exact same graphics in the game informer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2004, 08:52 AM   #32
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
Quote:

Kanobi said:
yeah it looks good.

I like the details in the arms (dam those Olinemen are ripped...I thought ephedrine was banned) and the wrinkles in the unis. I do hope theres some better body scaling later though..longer arms and less of a box-body look.

Can't wait to see what's been done with the player editor. Should be alot deeper than 2k4's.

I hope it's much more in depth--- I wanna make an awesome ME, all decked out in Giants apparel.

I hear ya, bro. Some Bodyscale sliders would help tremendously....along with more face options. 7 faces per skin tone? Thats pretty weak. I think madden has anywhere from like 50 to 120+ different faces for each skin tone. Plus a "face Shape" option...so the combinations are pretty limitless. I doubt VC will go that far but they could definitely add some more depth to C.A.P. IMO.

I'm SO with you. C.A.P. is one of the biggest things for me. I too was real disappointed with the lack of player faces and overall lack of customization options in create-a-player (body scaling, arm scaling, equipment). Time will tell, man...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »