Home

FIRST ESPN NFL 2K5 PICTURE!!!

This is a discussion on FIRST ESPN NFL 2K5 PICTURE!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2004, 01:51 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: FIRST ESPN NFL 2K5 PICTURE!!!

That guy is right.. the picture is zoomed way in so you can see way more detail than you could when you're playing. People are bragging about the ball.. wow the ball. And like someone else said the muscle porportions are the same. Since when do you see O-Line men with ripped biceps.. they usually have huge muscles under the fat so they aren't as ripped with viens popping out.

Go look at the more than 1 that isnt at 10x zoom of Madden screens and vids and tell me all their arms builds/sizes are the same.. the players are much better scaled.
Old 04-24-2004, 02:01 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 2

Maddens player models still look better just because they're the right size with perfect scaling. I'm sorry but next gen EA will murder Sega when it comes to graphics because of this. They make their games for PS2 standards and STILL have graphics on the same level as Sega just imagine if they used the power of Xbox.

Old 04-24-2004, 02:06 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 18

muscles under fat

sexy
Old 04-24-2004, 02:06 PM   #60
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Dagreat1 said:
Maddens player models still look better just because they're the right size with perfect scaling. I'm sorry but next gen EA will murder Sega when it comes to graphics because of this. They make their games for PS2 standards and STILL have graphics on the same level as Sega just imagine if they used the power of Xbox.

Espn is using the ps2 also and the graphics have still always looked better.
Old 04-24-2004, 02:10 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

Dagreat1 said:

Espn is using the ps2 also and the graphics have still always looked better.

No they haven't.. they have had better animations. But as far as the player models (even ESPN fans complain abou their player models), scaling, player/uniform details(especially 2005), stadiums. Madden was better looking. I like Maddens look more than ESPNs maybe it is just me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2004, 02:15 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

You do realize that Madden screenshot is the PC version right. The PC Madden version looks 10x better than the console version.
Old 04-24-2004, 02:19 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:

SPORTSplaya said:
You do realize that Madden screenshot is the PC version right. The PC Madden version looks 10x better than the console version.

How do you know that?
Old 04-24-2004, 03:28 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

both games graphics look awesome, but i have to say even though i am a madden fan the espn player models look slightly better right now

but i won't be buying my game for its graphics, i will buy it for gameplay (online and offline) so i am just waiting to we see what each game will feature, but i will have to wait 3 more weeks to find that out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »