Home

ESPN Draft Update

This is a discussion on ESPN Draft Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2004, 10:57 PM   #17
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: ESPN Draft Update

Quote:

8bit said:
Im not digging the veins in every players arms. It would be tite it if it was for a few, but when quarterbacks, and even lineman have arms as cut as stallone in rocky IV, it tends to look more like nfl blitz, and less like what I see on my tv every sunday night.

I agree with that but I'm 99% sure that it won't be like that in the final build. VC is just showing there graphical muscle(pun intended...i made a funny ). Don't like the Fitz pic but I LOVE that Sean Taylor pic.....that's how the final build should look.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:04 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:

Rocky said:
Quote:

8bit said:
Im not digging the veins in every players arms. It would be tite it if it was for a few, but when quarterbacks, and even lineman have arms as cut as stallone in rocky IV, it tends to look more like nfl blitz, and less like what I see on my tv every sunday night.

I agree with that but I'm 99% sure that it won't be like that in the final build. VC is just showing there graphical muscle(pun intended...i made a funny ). Don't like the Fitz pic but I LOVE that Sean Taylor pic.....that's how the final build should look.

Hahaahahah yeah the redskins one is by far my fav one too. Check out the helmet of the Fitz pic though, it looks like the helmet my ******** neighbor wears whenever she rides in her moms minivan.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:09 PM   #19
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

8bit said:
Quote:

Rocky said:
Quote:

8bit said:

Hahaahahah yeah the redskins one is by far my fav one too. Check out the helmet of the Fitz pic though, it looks like the helmet my ******** neighbor wears whenever she rides in her moms minivan.

You're definitely going to Hell for that one.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:14 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 2

I really like what i see from Visual Concepts this year. They are going at it with EA and not letting them walk all over them like before. EA releases screens VC releases screens last year they just let EA promote their game without responding and it seems like thats not gonna happen again.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:47 PM   #21
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Looks like they used normal mapping for the players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2004, 09:02 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 6

They had to copy Madden and release draft screens even if it was live like Madden in order to keep up. It is still going to come down to gameplay/game modes. If ESPN still only has Regular Franchise(like last year), First Person, and Crib.. and the gameplay is the same then it won't win. I haven't heard too much on its offline features. Madden already has the owner mode so get those fans and now they are working on more playmaker and defense. Hard to believe Madden 2005 might have real defense.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:06 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:

and the gameplay is the same then it won't win.

madden has...

you guys are giving too much stock towards these slight previews...i need to see a 85-95% build...

this is mr....
Old 04-25-2004, 09:08 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 10

can't forget Eli Manning, where is he.

P.S To me EA's lighting is way better but the Jersey's look better on ESPN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »