Home

everybodt read this---there should be no comproises!!

This is a discussion on everybodt read this---there should be no comproises!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 07:30 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
everybodt read this---there should be no comproises!!

we've been having the ps2 vs xbox argument for a while now...it's all in good vain thought when everyone get's the game for which ever system they own..n if they get it for both then good..this is not my issue...

MY ISSUE---is alot of people are coming in here-pretending to be turned to 2k when it's a sham. ...n thet start these little smart arguments..n big up madden in many wayz like--madden is an excellent game-espn is good too..enjoy both...hell no fuk that..i don't see it so...it never goes that way in a madden forum..the folks there make some dumb sh^t up..

i tried madden..it's not a good game it's an average game...n these guys are basically saying it doesn't matter what u get just give madden a sale too..fuk that!!!! don't give ea no sales..vc is putting in work n not getting rewards so in a few they'll have to shut down..

don't get into it with these bumms..the only way to get send a message,n give a point is with the sales of espn 2k5...do not get madden...you'll be another contributor for allowing [censored]..n givin ea the million sales mark over n over.so they don't ned to revitalize their gmeplay engine..

but i still say to each his own..i alwayz get only one pro football game period...n fuk these nutts with their bullwash perpotrating...we shouldn't compromize,,because they never do..it always screw vc with them ,i hope they die type attitude....we should take no prisoners..admit espn is better,give sale to espn only..send a message..n forget the peace treaty..we'll show peace when the market open up n vc sells a million each year n we get even bigger improvements from year to year..11 ........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2004, 07:38 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: everybodt read this---there should be no comproises!!

Who cares how many copies a game sells?

I buy the better game, regardless of how many the local EB sells.

It shouldn't be a popularity contest.

So Madden sells more copies, big deal. McDonalds sells a lot of hamburgers, but only a fool thinks their hamburgers are the best in the nation.

Also, it's very possible to enjoy McDonald's hamburgers, but also enjoy the hamburgers sold down at the local diner.

A hamburger is still a hamburger, but there are certainly differences in quality. A starving person will likely eat a lower quality hamburger, regardless of how many other people purchased that same type of hamburger nationwide.

So basically, I don't care where people are buying their hamburgers from. I instead buy the ones I enjoy eating most.
Old 05-02-2004, 07:39 PM   #3
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

All those smilies make your post fun to read...but don't get to personal with this. It's only a video game.
Old 05-02-2004, 07:40 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 18

y am i hungry now
Old 05-02-2004, 07:42 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

u obviously didn't get the point..this is s way differnt thing than hamburgers.

how would u like 2k5 to have lackluster sales---n vc having to closedown shop..what i was stating was not a popularity thing..does nayone get hwat i'm arguing..because it's a real posibility
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2004, 07:42 PM   #6
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

solja said:
we've been having the ps2 vs xbox argument for a while now...it's all in good vain thought when everyone get's the game for which ever system they own..n if they get it for both then good..this is not my issue...

MY ISSUE---is alot of people are coming in here-pretending to be turned to 2k when it's a sham. ...n thet start these little smart arguments..n big up madden in many wayz like--madden is an excellent game-espn is good too..enjoy both...hell no fuk that..i don't see it so...it never goes that way in a madden forum..the folks there make some dumb sh^t up..

i tried madden..it's not a good game it's an average game...n these guys are basically saying it doesn't matter what u get just give madden a sale too..fuk that!!!! don't give ea no sales..vc is putting in work n not getting rewards so in a few they'll have to shut down..

don't get into it with these bumms..the only way to get send a message,n give a point is with the sales of espn 2k5...do not get madden...you'll be another contributor for allowing [censored]..n givin ea the million sales mark over n over.so they don't ned to revitalize their gmeplay engine..

but i still say to each his own..i alwayz get only one pro football game period...n fuk these nutts with their bullwash perpotrating...we shouldn't compromize,,because they never do..it always screw vc with them ,i hope they die type attitude....we should take no prisoners..admit espn is better,give sale to espn only..send a message..n forget the peace treaty..we'll show peace when the market open up n vc sells a million each year n we get even bigger improvements from year to year..11 ........

are u trying to get
Old 05-02-2004, 07:43 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

They are not going to close down shop.. jeez.. they sell enough copies. It isn't like Madden sells 14.3 million and ESPN sells 400,000 thousand. They both sell millions, ESPN just sells more.
Old 05-02-2004, 07:45 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

What is a "comproises"? And how hard is it for you to type "AND" instead of "N"?

Quote:

perpotrating...we shouldn't compromize,

The public school system.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »