Home

Terrell Owens Cover Boy....

This is a discussion on Terrell Owens Cover Boy.... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2004, 12:12 AM   #49
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Terrell Owens Cover Boy....

noone here bys video games because of the cover athlete (at least i hope they don't) besides if you hate him just take his picture out or give him a a afro or something.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:17 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Tight lookin!!
Old 05-06-2004, 12:19 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

gay lookin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2004, 12:46 AM   #52
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

"How about co-MVP McNair, the epitome of whats good w/ the NFL?"

You mean Mr. McNair who was recently in the news after being arrested for drunk driving and gun possetion and then had to go on the national TV stations and apoligize to everyone for his actions?

You TO haters are such hypocrits (Well not all of you, but most). TO is a jerk for signing a TD ball but McNAir is the epitome of what the NFL stands for after being busted for drunk driving? What a joke.

In the end, if you are going to judge one football player by a set of moral and social standards, then at least have the basic common sense to judge them ALL by those same standards.

Thus ends today's lesson.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:05 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 18

thats not the actual cover is it...

cause i got a new background
Old 05-06-2004, 01:06 AM   #54
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

HMcCoy said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

HMcCoy said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

HMcCoy said:
Philly-fan and ESPN-hugger don't like negative reponse to this. O. M. G. How shocking....

I'm not a cot'damn EAGLES FAN just because I'm from Philadelphia! You didn't see me bitching and moaning when Warren Sapp was on the cover last year, did you? No. Why? Becuase it's just a video game cover and add to the fact that I'm not an Eagle fan.

***umptions make you look like an ***.

RRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiight.....

I don't think I've seen any one poster defend McNabb and the Iggles more than you, but maybe its just me...

So let me here it, Merlin...you know my Social Security number? What about how much money I have in the bank? No wait...where do I live and what color are the sneakers I wear? Because you just know me so well.

I'm a McNabb fan. That doesn't make me a fan of his team. BK is a McNabb fan also and he has defended him as much as I have. Guess that makes him an Eagles fan as well.

Kepp talking and making an *** of yourself.

OK, OK, you got me. Assuming that a Philly resident who passionately defends McNabb, the Eagles and now T.O. is an Eagle fan suuuuuuuuuuuuure was stoooopid.

I'm done. Toodles.

You know what...I'm letting these people off the hook from seeing this idiotic thing go on.

See you in PM.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:08 AM   #55
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:

inkcil said:
"How about co-MVP McNair, the epitome of whats good w/ the NFL?"

You mean Mr. McNair who was recently in the news after being arrested for drunk driving and gun possetion and then had to go on the national TV stations and apoligize to everyone for his actions?

You TO haters are such hypocrits (Well not all of you, but most). TO is a jerk for signing a TD ball but McNAir is the epitome of what the NFL stands for after being busted for drunk driving? What a joke.

In the end, if you are going to judge one football player by a set of moral and social standards, then at least have the basic common sense to judge them ALL by those same standards.

Thus ends today's lesson.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnn...I didn't hear about that. If its true, thats a shame, because McNair always represented toughness, team-first attitude, humility. Hate to see a GOOD guy F up like that.

T.O's STILL Leon, though...If you read the whole post, did I not say, at least TO hasn't had any off the field problems? I think I did. I think. As a matter of fact I also called it a saavy move by Sega...Missed that too I suppose. Oh Well, thanks for the "lesson"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2004, 01:32 AM   #56
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

If you're going to quote yourself, at least quote yourself correctly. (Not the abridged version)

Guess the lesson wasn't over, after all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »