Home

What do you think this is "V.I.P. System™"

This is a discussion on What do you think this is "V.I.P. System™" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2004, 10:34 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1
Re: What do you think this is \"V.I.P. System™\"

This is unreal... And I can use it offline too? That's awesome cause I'm not on Live.

It will change the dynamics of playing against a friend because say you master his game... Well, the next time he comes over he's already figured that you'd gameplan him, so he brings a different strategy... It just might backfire on him!
Old 05-13-2004, 03:21 PM   #50
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Damn, I just thought about this. This is perfect for me. Unfortunely I don't have my broadband service anymore(my roommate got caught stealing cable ). But me and about 11 or 12 friends on my football team get together and play football games every two weeks or so. We DO play for some money...you can make about $50 on a good day but more importantly bragging rights.

Now I can actually scout my friends tendecies by playing the AI that simulates them....it will give me a huge advantage. But they're probaly doing the same to me and that kinda sucks
Old 05-13-2004, 08:08 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

It's a wonderful idea in theory but does it really break down a player's tendencies or does it just record the play selection and creates a script?

Even if it only does this, when you play the person the next time, you can get a feel for what plays he likes to runs...Tendancies. This means that you will always have to get your weight up! Can't be predictable or you'll get beat.

Yeah but it separates the men from the boys to be able to map out your opponent's tendancies in your head, in real-time, by half time.

Still, I am impressed by how many parameters they are going to track. And if it's too effective and lets your opponents get you game down cold, then there's the option to not let others download your profile.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 08:09 PM   #52
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

It's a wonderful idea in theory but does it really break down a player's tendencies or does it just record the play selection and creates a script?

Even if it only does this, when you play the person the next time, you can get a feel for what plays he likes to runs...Tendancies. This means that you will always have to get your weight up! Can't be predictable or you'll get beat.

Yeah but it separates the men from the boys to be able to map out your opponent's tendancies in your head, in real-time, by half time.

Still, I am impressed by how many parameters they are going to track. And if it's too effective and lets your opponents get you game down cold, then there's the option to not let others download your profile.

wait till you see the pics on this player tendencies system
Old 05-13-2004, 08:13 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

hurry up eduardo!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:36 PM   #54
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

Don't tease us like this!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:54 PM   #55
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

wco81 said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

then why the hell are you here making posts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 09:59 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 4

if u want a perfect sample of this-play VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 EVO --in the quest mode!!...they have hundreeds of player tendancies with their user name and dress up for their character...it's unreall..also the stats page too--

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »