Home

ESPN Football graphics still need some work

This is a discussion on ESPN Football graphics still need some work within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2004, 12:57 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
ESPN Football graphics still need some work

The Helmets should be darker and a lil metallic looking, Jerseys should have some sheen, and they still aint fix the flat player models Sega has TERRIBLE player scaling. They got the lower body right but the upper body just aint right.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2004, 01:00 PM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: ESPN Football graphics still need some work

buddy Im gonna let you know right now, don't start somthing you won't like. It may be too late, but watch yourself you may get jumped . Nah, really need another what game looks better thread, do we.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:03 PM   #3
Banned

Not trying to start nothin I like Sega Sports more than EA but for some reason they can never get colors right. This happened in NBA 2K3 and Wolrd Series Baseball 2K3. It seems like they still using the program they used for Dreamcast with limited colors.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:06 PM   #4
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

maybe, but comparing Madden to ESPN graphics will just open a can of worms, I just looking out for ya.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:16 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:

FootballForever said:
maybe, but comparing Madden to ESPN graphics will just open a can of worms, I just looking out for ya.

wont open a can of nothing most people know i only post on ESPN Boards and i don't start no drama. Only little kids will respond with hate as most people can see my point. If Sega sees this hopefully they'll fix this in the last couple of months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2004, 01:20 PM   #6
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Dagreat1 said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:

wont open a can of nothing most people know i only post on ESPN Boards and i don't start no drama. Only little kids will respond with hate as most people can see my point. If Sega sees this hopefully they'll fix this in the last couple of months.

I think people will see your point but by posting Madden graphics, this thread will get off topic with each side arguing which game's graphics are better. You didn't have to post the Madden pics!

BTW, i agree with you in terms of the player models still needing work; even though, Sega has the best models on the market. >>(my opinion)
Old 05-09-2004, 01:36 PM   #7
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16

I hope they make some of the players look fater and fix the facemask. I can't really notice any difference with the jerseys or helmets, but it just must be me, cus i'm never that picky when it comes to graphics unless they are completely horrible.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:45 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Dagreat1 said:
The Helmets should be darker and a lil metallic looking, Jerseys should have some sheen, and they still aint fix the flat player models Sega has TERRIBLE player scaling. They got the lower body right but the upper body just aint right.

I dont know what your seeing, but those player models look fantastic. While I do think EA's look good, I have to give the graphics (models, stadiums, etc) edge to ESPN based solely on the early screenshots. Gameplay, well thats a different story that only time will tell. But I do have to say, both EA and Sega are really pushing the envelope and we're thes ones benefiting from their competition. I say lets keep it going...eveyone should by both ESPN and Madden!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »