Home

NFL2k5: Choose Your Dance!

This is a discussion on NFL2k5: Choose Your Dance! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2004, 04:17 PM   #9
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NFL2k5: Choose Your Dance!

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
I wonder if TO did motion capture for the dances.

Hopefully, he is one of the best at celebrations.

If he did, I hope they have some footage of the motion capture sessions that you can unlock. That would be great to see. I'm sure they were hilarious(if they happened)
Old 05-10-2004, 04:19 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

jmood that would be great to see Owens practice difffrent dances.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:21 PM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

ZXLT said:
I hope I can have TO stand on the star in Dallas, hehe.

If so, I hope you can also have someone blindside him afterwards a la George Teague.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2004, 04:34 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

ZXLT said:
I hope I can have TO stand on the star in Dallas, hehe.

THAT would be AWESOME!!
Old 05-10-2004, 04:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

i hope people don't over use this.i remember years ago when gameday had this feature and it sucked.everytime somebody would do anything (1st down, a big run ,a catch) somebody would dance like cuba gooding in jerry mcguire.they should have a unsportsman like penalty for this.just in case anyone gets carried away
Old 05-10-2004, 04:44 PM   #14
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

poopie said:
i hope people don't over use this.i remember years ago when gameday had this feature and it sucked.everytime somebody would do anything (1st down, a big run ,a catch) somebody would dance like cuba gooding in jerry mcguire.they should have a unsportsman like penalty for this.just in case anyone gets carried away

It's for touchdowns.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:03 PM   #15
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

Erratic said:
I hope we can put Warren Sapp in at TE and then throw him a TD pass so he can do us azz jiggle all day long. Or prhaps we can see if warren can dunk

Actually a couple of years ago Warren could dunk, now it's not too likely. But it's possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2004, 06:47 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

poopie said:

It's for touchdowns.

Yes. I would not even consider having this feature available for anything else but touchdowns. Also, since the NFL 'Excessive Celebration Rule' is being implemented for this year, I would stick it in the game too. Meaning if you are really putting the hurt on someone, and you have already had five or six TDs with excessive celebration dances, you will now start to get hit with the 15-yard kickoff penalty. Again, risk vs. reward.

I would also have a special celebration for the entire team after a game winning field goal. Picture this:

There is two seconds left in the game. You are losing by two points. It is week 17. The winner of this game wins the AFC East and secures a playoff spot. The loser has to wait for next season. The 40-second play clock begins to tick down. You are assessing your wind, kick power and pitch for the attempt. While the clock is ticking down, there is a cutscene to players on the sideline on their knees holding hands, praying for the field goal to be good. The scene cuts back to the field as the kicker is looking down at the ball, then back up at the posts. Here's the SNAP! The SET! BOOM!…Could it…is it…

IT'S GOOOOOOODDDD! The Bills have done it! They are going to the Playoffs Dan!!

The kicker is lifted in the air by his teammates. The players run from the benches towards the center of the field jumping and screaming that they did it!

I would only have something like this for big, meaningful games. I would not do something like this for two teams that are 3-2 on the season. Make it even more special by having it in crucial games only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »