Home

New Video from ESPNvideogames.com

This is a discussion on New Video from ESPNvideogames.com within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 01:12 PM   #81
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New Video from ESPNvideogames.com

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said: 60-70% build....

All the new animations may not be in yet or ready to show.

Also, why would they remove cutscenes when they fit?

For someone who has spent the last 72 hours redefining the phrase "postwhore" in this forum, that is one of the weakest complaints I have ever seen.

They are reusing some cutscenes.......SOOOOO!!??!?!?!?!?

I really don't CARE if you think I am a 'postwhore' Clay. You have never appreciated my insights for NFL2k in the past so I don't expect you to now. I post my comments because it is what I want to see and it is what I think of the game. This is not Operation CLAY it is Operation SPORTS. Find something constructive to contribute to this thread or go away. We are not interested in your attempts at cute little nicknames. (postwhore)

Hey NFL2kers!

Has Dark_Lord here contributed anything useful???

Hey NFL2kers!

Has Dark_lord beed given a ton of rope starting 14 threads all for topics that should have gone in the wishlist forum?

Hey NFL2kers!

Will Dark_Lord be missed when he is gone?

Hey NFL2kers!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 01:16 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

burnwood said: Wow. Posting here really is like walking through a bed of glass. Looks to me from this thread that Vader only defended himself from namecalling by a Mod.

Thanks burn! But don't say anything else, I don't want to get into more trouble. I think OS keeps me around like the forgotten pet. You don't mind when he is around but if he starts barking, you threaten to take him to the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm! All along knowing they are really taking you to the Vet to PUT YOU TO SLEEP!!
Old 05-12-2004, 01:18 PM   #83
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Quote:

Kanobi said: Only gripe I have is that he's acrrying the ball with his inside arm. Still looks pretty good though.

OH MY GOD!! IS IT JUDGEMENT DAY?!? Kanobi actually has a GRIPE about the game? Unbelievable!

If carrying the ball with the wrong arm is your complaint, then you are just too damned nit-picky. Some guys just like to bitch and moan about every little detail.

Hey Vader!

Whatever, bro. Its a legit gripe considering it increases the chances for fumbles. Not to mention carrying the ball in your oustide arm is a fundamental aspect of running the football.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:18 PM   #84
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said: Vader I suggest you tread ligthly.

I hear ya Mr. bkrich83. I already blazed up the peace pipe with my buddy Clay.

On a side note, I was not responsible for any of the baseball comments. I hate baseball. Only NFL-related for Dark_Lord.

Not blaming you for the baseballl stuff. My only point is I am not going to let the football forums degenerate in to what the baseball forums where for a while.

Nothing more , nothing less.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:19 PM   #85
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

burnwood said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

lionsfan49 said:
So who locks a thread when its a mod arguing off topic with a regular poster?

I do.

I will say this once. I am not going to let the football forums turn in to what happened in the baseball threads.

I said this a while back, I will be very quick to send people to the cell or just flat out ban them.

Everyone needs to relax, stop attacking others and just worry about the topic at hand.

Vader I suggest you tread ligthly.

Wow. Posting here really is like walking through a bed of glass. Looks to me from this thread that Vader only defended himself from namecalling by a Mod.

Sorry - there is (as usual) background you are not aware of. Vader was warned through PM to calm down on the thread starting (approx 1/3 of the threads yesterday were started by him), and the post whoring. I don't appreciate anyone deciding a forum is about them and not the game itself. Dominating the discussion to bring yourself a level of fame or notoriety just leads to off-topic discussions about the subject itself.

Anyways, Vader and I went back and forth on this subject yesterday. He seems to have forgotten that discussion, or ignored the fact he agreed to calm down. This is not unprovoked, nor is this news to Vader. He was warned privately, and decided that achieving some level of fame was more inportant than participating in the discussion.

Really - we usually have reasons, and usually try to solve things "behind the scenes" first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 01:20 PM   #86
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

burnwood said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

lionsfan49 said:
So who locks a thread when its a mod arguing off topic with a regular poster?

I do.

I will say this once. I am not going to let the football forums turn in to what happened in the baseball threads.

I said this a while back, I will be very quick to send people to the cell or just flat out ban them.

Everyone needs to relax, stop attacking others and just worry about the topic at hand.

Vader I suggest you tread ligthly.

Wow. Posting here really is like walking through a bed of glass. Looks to me from this thread that Vader only defended himself from namecalling by a Mod.

I didn't give him an official warning, nor did I put him in the cell or ban him. But Vader has a history here, and has actually been given more leeway than others. So I just wanted him to know where I was coming from.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »