Home

2 1/2 Minute Video from Gamespot

This is a discussion on 2 1/2 Minute Video from Gamespot within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2004, 07:24 PM   #57
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: 2 1/2 Minute Video from Gamespot

Quote:

WaddupCouzin said:
The cut-scenes look amazing! Wayne, I think it's time for a "Things We Like about 2K5"...

Wayne,
Do you play ESPN on XBox Live? If so, hit me up sometime, username is Waddupcouzin.

What's up WC? Yeah i'm pretty sure that list will be quite lengthy once the game is released I thought that video on GS was sweeet. Just a taste of things to come. Yeah man i'm on XBL from time to time. I'll have to look you up... Things seem to be looking pretty good with ESPN 2005 right now
Old 05-13-2004, 07:36 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haha Great video! It just looks great so early...

One of my favorite cutscenes tho would have to be where T.O. was showing how he was tip toein down the line. But thats not the best part, if you watch closely you can see one of the coaches behind him struggling to get a look at the jumbotron im guessin leaning left and right when T.O. gets in his way then he kinda yells at him...lol its amazing.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:43 PM   #59
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

I3rian said:
Haha Great video! It just looks great so early...

One of my favorite cutscenes tho would have to be where T.O. was showing how he was tip toein down the line. But thats not the best part, if you watch closely you can see one of the coaches behind him struggling to get a look at the jumbotron im guessin leaning left and right when T.O. gets in his way then he kinda yells at him...lol its amazing.

Hopefully that's only a player-unique celebration, like Owens and Moss will do it, but no one else.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:59 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

lol yea that would make alot of sense. I hate seein cut scenes of players doin things that are out of character. I guess itd be alot more work for VC but...
Old 05-13-2004, 08:35 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

I thought the footage looked pretty good. The actual video was pretty hazy but I could still see some improvements with the graphics. They definately fixed the QB footwork and throwing animations (finally ). The transition with DB's turning around to chase T.O looked better than last year but it still could be smoother. Hopefully they will continue to work on that. The one db stopped his coverage after T.O went by him and looked lost (hopefully that will be addressed). He didn't react again until the safety came over to help. The O-line animations and footwork looked better but I still would like to see how the left and right tackles react and move when a defensive end tries to go wide on a pass rush. Still can't tell if any of the defensive players are planting their feet when changing direction. The ball carriers do it obviously but I hope that the footplant animations will be the status quo for all positions and players when changing direction. The one-legged footspin turnaround must be deleted from all programming VC!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 09:59 PM   #62
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

e0820 said:
Love the graphics/animation. Hate the grunting/glass breaking sound.

agree 100% video was sweet, sound was awful. I know, I know, its early...but why even put those horrid sounds in there in the first place???
Old 05-14-2004, 12:20 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

wayne23 said:
Very nice.... Man the detail in this game is awesome. I still can't get over the muscle flexing... BTW the cut-scenes from 2k4 are definetely enhanced

Are you saying that even though there are repeat cutscenes from NFL2k4 found in NFL2k5, they are enhanced a bit so that are not just a carbon copy?
Old 05-14-2004, 05:50 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I must say, Streaming this vid doesn't give it justice. I downloaded it and man, the detail is

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »