Home

This year I am not getting both games@

This is a discussion on This year I am not getting both games@ within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2004, 11:00 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 23
Re: This year I am not getting both games@

Quote:

solja said:

will u quit the bullwash!!--this is what sega/vc needs--that sale to keep giving

i'll put my 2 cent's.i alwayz get one..n this year it's the same espn 2k5.....support only one not two..n send the message that we ain't playing..you'll don't see ea can just push nonsense n get undeserved sales..

damn u blue!! this ain't the meet for tea corner moth--fuker...i notice your little dumb a$$ attitude from long ..u get's no respect from me..this is a war of fooball video games..it will not be a war when both sell a million each..then we can have tea..but right now vc is putting in all the work n sweat and not getting payed n getting rubed in the dirt..no tea/no white flag.no respect/till vc sells a million copies! ...

If there was a town named "Moron", you would be mayor.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:00 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 23

Quote:

solja said:

will u quit the bullwash!!--this is what sega/vc needs--that sale to keep giving

i'll put my 2 cent's.i alwayz get one..n this year it's the same espn 2k5.....support only one not two..n send the message that we ain't playing..you'll don't see ea can just push nonsense n get undeserved sales..

damn u blue!! this ain't the meet for tea corner moth--fuker...i notice your little dumb a$$ attitude from long ..u get's no respect from me..this is a war of fooball video games..it will not be a war when both sell a million each..then we can have tea..but right now vc is putting in all the work n sweat and not getting payed n getting rubed in the dirt..no tea/no white flag.no respect/till vc sells a million copies! ...

If there was a town named "Moron", you would be mayor.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:07 PM   #11
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

solja said:

See, this is the dumb stuff that i'm talking about....A war of football videogames....abuse of the english language....Get a life please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 11:11 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

solja said:

solja, shut up!
Old 05-13-2004, 11:16 PM   #13
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

I think it's about time Solja gets the boot from OS.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:45 PM   #14
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm still trying to decipher the post.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:00 AM   #15
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

solja said:

Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come close to making a valid point. We are all now dumber for having read this. I award you no points--and may God have mercy on your soul.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 12:04 AM   #16
All Star

OVR: 14

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Just buy whatever game you like and enjoy the most....Klue is not loyal to any company, only to football itself.....

I can't believe you went 3rd person on us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »