Home

This year I am not getting both games@

This is a discussion on This year I am not getting both games@ within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2004, 12:05 AM   #17
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: This year I am not getting both games@

Quote:

CheckMate said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Just buy whatever game you like and enjoy the most....Klue is not loyal to any company, only to football itself.....

I can't believe you went 3rd person on us.

Sorry Sir. bad habit (watched alot of the Rock when i was younger)

Almost forgot! Congrats on the 5,000th post ...............whore ...........jk man
Old 05-14-2004, 12:12 AM   #18
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

I am, I dont like to choose so buy em all. Makes life simpler, and less stressful...for example I dont have to come onto an internet message board and defend my one game to the death!!!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:17 AM   #19
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

This is my first time in YEEEAAAAAARS that I'll be skipping out on Madden to soley buy ESPN (and NCAA).
Old 05-14-2004, 12:21 AM   #20
MVP

Mrcabone's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

lionsfan49 said:
I am, I dont like to choose so buy em all. Makes life simpler, and less stressful...for example I dont have to come onto an internet message board and defend my one game to the death!!!

exactly
Old 05-14-2004, 12:25 AM   #21
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

Quote:

Mrcabone said:
Quote:

lionsfan49 said:

exactly

If everyone was in the position to spend $150+ (NCAA, Madden, ESPN), I'm sure they would. And that's not even counting other sporting titles and games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 12:31 AM   #22
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Flyboy said:
Quote:

Mrcabone said:
Quote:

lionsfan49 said:

exactly

If everyone was in the position to spend $150+ (NCAA, Madden, ESPN), I'm sure they would. And that's not even counting other sporting titles and games.

You are saying some cant put away 15 dollars a month into their sock drawer or whatever? Instead of getting a pizza delivered--eat a PBJ or something once per month, and put the cash away. Or trade in old titles to bring down cost. There are ways to budget money...

I always post that I buy every football game. I am far from rich. (teacher lol) But I budget my money, and buy whatever I want.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:40 AM   #23
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

That wasn't my point. I budget my money fine and if I wanted to get Madden this year, believe me, I'd find a way to get it. My point was not everyone has that luxury.. with a good budgeting or not and therefore are unable to buy two pro football games.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:56 AM   #24
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

for some pizza is more of a priority than having a choice of same sport titles in their library. i respect both sides of this one. the main problem is people don't respect that others are different than they are and that doesn't make them any more right or wrong. nothing against you, flyboy. you make a very good point, however some may not agree with your point. personally i love trying out madden as i grew up on ea, it does things well that i like to check out, and it's cool to see the difference. madden's a good game and i'd buy it blind if there was no espn. i'd be one of the madden fanboys if there was only fever as comp and wouldn't even rent the comp before purchasing. my point is I LIKE MADDEN. however, i like espn more and have better things to do with my money than buy both and split time enjoying gaming for that one sport.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »