Home

OMG! VIP System was my Contest Idea that i submitted few weeks ago!

This is a discussion on OMG! VIP System was my Contest Idea that i submitted few weeks ago! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2004, 02:53 PM   #17
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: OMG! VIP System was my Contest Idea that i submitted few weeks ago

Quote:

shantyman88 said:
Look, I'm just making an observation. It seems that any inflammatory language is usually dealt with with an iron fist by mods, so I don't think it is cool that Clay said that. The original poster was pretty excited and Clay was making a joke at his expense instead of just saying "cool." I didn't think it was necessary. If that makes me sensitive, then so be it. Post count has nothing to do with it.

I think this is a great forum, so I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression.

I'd just like you to point out the joke at the Posters expense....

My post pointed out that it was a great idea. Obviously one that VC spent a lot of time and money working on. I made the comment that that type of programming was likely in the works for 6 months or more. Then I made a JOKE...not a crack or an insult....about maybe he was psychic....as in because he came up with the same idea that VC did.

No insults...
No hard language...
Nothing...

So, thank you for your input, but we have plenty of Mods.
Old 05-14-2004, 03:37 PM   #18
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

shantyman88 said:
Look, I'm just making an observation. It seems that any inflammatory language is usually dealt with with an iron fist by mods, so I don't think it is cool that Clay said that. The original poster was pretty excited and Clay was making a joke at his expense instead of just saying "cool." I didn't think it was necessary. If that makes me sensitive, then so be it. Post count has nothing to do with it.

I think this is a great forum, so I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression.

and my response to you was simply b/c the mods around here have been working overtime b/c every little thing in this and the madden forum turns into an overblown, stupid video game war so they're all trying to keep posts on topic, put out fires before they start, etc. it always seems like someone with 20 posts or less has something to say about this. personally if the mods weren't doing what they're doing there'd be two more forums i'd never visit.
Old 05-14-2004, 04:09 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

shantyman88 said:

and my response to you was simply b/c the mods around here have been working overtime b/c every little thing in this and the madden forum turns into an overblown, stupid video game war so they're all trying to keep posts on topic, put out fires before they start, etc. it always seems like someone with 20 posts or less has something to say about this. personally if the mods weren't doing what they're doing there'd be two more forums i'd never visit.

please chill out everyone!

Why does everyone feel the need to get the last word!
Old 05-14-2004, 04:40 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: OMG! VIP System was my Contest Idea that i submitted few weeks ago!

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
To implement the programming behind this feature, they've been working on it for months.

It was a good idea though. Maybe you're psychic????

Did you know I was going to say that?

Maybe i am psychic! lol..

But the Virtua Fighter 4 has been around and i think it is easier to implement this feature because they have an idea from the virtua fighter codes.
Old 05-14-2004, 05:04 PM   #21
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Darth_Vader said:
Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

shantyman88 said:

please chill out everyone!

Why does everyone feel the need to get the last word!

whoa, what are you talking about? i was explaining myself in a nice way since my last post wasn't helpful. maybe we're not the ones that need to chill.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 06:35 PM   #22
OS Managing Ed., 2002-07

sdrotar's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
To implement the programming behind this feature, they've been working on it for months.

It was a good idea though. Maybe you're psychic????

Did you know I was going to say that?

It is a good idea - but they must've had it already. Hate to burst your bubble. but this feature's been in development for quite some time...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »