Home

Why is there so much hype for this game

This is a discussion on Why is there so much hype for this game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2004, 03:40 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1
Re: Why is there so much hype for this game

Quote:

luckym said:
Quote:

cman321 said:
But these are all meaningless. The only thing that is important is how realistic and immersive is the actual gameplay.

Dude, i am so SICK of this B.S. argument!! SHAT UP ALREADY!!! Gameplay is EVER EVOLVING - meaning it will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER be perfect!!!! So quit thinking that all they have to do is have EVERYONE at VC ONLY work on the gameplay and animations... ACCEPT IT!! The gameplay will NOT greatly improve (nor will the graphics) until the next gen of consoles so that teh HARDWARE allows for more complex and deeper programming, ESPECIALLY for A.I. and processing speed.

You are full of crap if you think gameplay wihtout PRESENTATION is fun. Give it up and ENJOY what these guys are trying to give you, which is FUN and EXCITEMENT!!

EDIT: Hi, my name is luckym. Because I am clearly not mature enough to participate in normal conversation at OS, I am going to take a short timeout from the boards. I'm sure you won't miss me.

Edited by Clay_OS

ROFLOL!
Old 05-14-2004, 04:41 PM   #10
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

gooberstabone said:
Quote:

luckym said:
Quote:

cman321 said:
But these are all meaningless. The only thing that is important is how realistic and immersive is the actual gameplay.

Dude, i am so SICK of this B.S. argument!! SHAT UP ALREADY!!! Gameplay is EVER EVOLVING - meaning it will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER be perfect!!!! So quit thinking that all they have to do is have EVERYONE at VC ONLY work on the gameplay and animations... ACCEPT IT!! The gameplay will NOT greatly improve (nor will the graphics) until the next gen of consoles so that teh HARDWARE allows for more complex and deeper programming, ESPECIALLY for A.I. and processing speed.

You are full of crap if you think gameplay wihtout PRESENTATION is fun. Give it up and ENJOY what these guys are trying to give you, which is FUN and EXCITEMENT!!

EDIT: Hi, my name is luckym. Because I am clearly not mature enough to participate in normal conversation at OS, I am going to take a short timeout from the boards. I'm sure you won't miss me.

Edited by Clay_OS

ROFLOL!

LMAO .......hopefully another poster i know will take a looooooooooooooooong trip from OS ....check my sig
Old 05-14-2004, 04:41 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

luckym said:
Quote:

cman321 said:

altough i kinda agree with his point, there is more mature ways of expressing himself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 07:41 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:

pjv31 said:
i agree with you 100% it looks identical to last years, it looks like madden made then biggesnt leap graphicly this year imo. the grass in madden just blows away the grass in 2k, thats the thing that stuck out to me the most in the vids. but its still early, and i am not a madden fan. so maybe espn can polish the graphics a little more.

ROTFLMAO Dude....is that all u can back up madden with is grass??? LOL cause surely you cant be saying Madden looks better then ESPN LOL and gameplay wise..both are up there on the same level but i feel ESPN gets teh nod.

Old 05-14-2004, 07:46 PM   #13
Rookie

roadpimp's Arena

OVR: 3

I want to learn more about the new features.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »