Home

Question on VIP mode

This is a discussion on Question on VIP mode within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2004, 11:21 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Question on VIP mode

Quote:

HeroOfTheDay said:
Are these "filler" type features going to really be able to compete with a great package like madden? I mean come on now, who cares about a dam crib!
Sega drops the ball once again when they have a legit shot at competing with madden but deliver again with stale graphics and touchy gameplay.

You are really looking too start something, I hope you realize, 90% of the poster here have moved past the flaming troll post, and you will go ignored. So offer some good insight as to why you feel this way.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

HeroOfTheDay said:
Are these "filler" type features going to really be able to compete with a great package like madden? I mean come on now, who cares about a dam crib!

Sega drops the ball once again when they have a legit shot at competing with madden but deliver again with stale graphics and touchy gameplay.

This is the second thread I've seen you trolling in... And with 3 total posts. Move on over to the Madden forum, you're not really welcome here.
Old 05-21-2004, 03:33 PM   #11
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

HeroOfTheDay said:

Don't ignore him. Get as much entertainment as you can before he's gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2004, 04:10 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

HeroOfTheDay said:

1. You really believe those things?

2. You really think you're funny?

3. You really think you're saying something that some wet-behind-the-ears-flame-inducing-inane-ignorant-non-constructive-nothing-better-to-do-than-to-be-stupid poster hasn't spewed out of the bowels of his putrescent mind before?
Old 05-21-2004, 05:24 PM   #13
Q**tt*rs N*V*R W*n

OVR: 2

I cannot understand the blind loyalty so many gamers have to one particular brand.

If you have really played ESPN NFL with an open mind, you would have to admit that Madden and ESPN are close in product quality.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:06 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 8

That's three posts too much for FanboyOftheDay.
--------------------------------------------------------

Being an offline only player (at the moment) I don't see any real point of having the VIP system if you can't put it in franchise(except offline multiplayer). This thing would equate perfect team tendencies for every team. This would be the exact thing that people have been looking to get for a couple years now.

They apparently have VIP profiles of all the coaches but things change and when a team goes from running the ball to passing more or something similar, this system would allow you to change it right away.

I don't even see a real possibility for a fck up like not being able to assign VIP profiles for CPU teams in franchise.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:22 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

HeroOfTheDay said:

Could you base this claim on something in a regular thread as well (besides the private meassage I sent you)? I'm really interested in your answer and I think a few others would like to see it too..for one reason or the other..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2004, 09:23 PM   #16
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Being an offline only player (at the moment) I don't see any real point of having the VIP system if you can't put it in franchise(except offline multiplayer). This thing would equate perfect team tendencies for every team. This would be the exact thing that people have been looking to get for a couple years now.

They apparently have VIP profiles of all the coaches but things change and when a team goes from running the ball to passing more or something similar, this system would allow you to change it right away.

I don't even see a real possibility for a fck up like not being able to assign VIP profiles for CPU teams in franchise.

Too bad you can use it in franchise. Guess he doesn't know what he's talking about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »