Home

what do you expect of Weekly Prep on 2k5 ?

This is a discussion on what do you expect of Weekly Prep on 2k5 ? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2004, 12:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
what do you expect of Weekly Prep on 2k5 ?

im very anxious to use this.. i mostly play the game on franchise and i can't wait to use this thing.

do you think that this time the way you play the game and team campaign as a whole will also affect players stats ? Don't you agree that when a team is playing good games in a streak it seems like all players kinda have an overall stats improvement because of morale ?

another thing im concerned is how much time consuming will this be ? will we have to assign specific drills to every single player in order to really get the most out of the team ? this can be boring if you really have to week after week hand pick every training for your players in order to have them to develop properly.. what do you know about this and how yo would like to see it working ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2004, 01:05 PM   #2
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: what do you expect of Weekly Prep on 2k5 ?

Well, I'm just hoping that we are actually told what affects what. If our #1 CB shuts down a opposing WR, I hope we are told, "his hours in the film room helped!" Things like that. My problem now with the game is that I don't understand what attributes affect what. How exactly does Awareness affect my players. Sure, I know what the word means. But how does it really work for my guys. Are guys reacting to plays better with more awareness? In what ways?

I just need more detail as to what happens and goes on and why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »