Home

ESPN 2K5 ( Did You Know...)

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K5 ( Did You Know...) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2004, 10:59 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
ESPN 2K5 ( Did You Know...)

I just received my copy of PSM ( Playstation Magazine ) and it contained a head-to-head preview of ESPN vs. Madden 'early' impressions. But, I will get in on the ESPN side of things for this is the proper locale. I'll run by with a couple of new features that I feel, will appease you ESPN-nites.

Firstly, this year around you will feel more in tune with your favorite franchise team. Now, not only will you be able to see and scout the next match-ups during the season, but you can also train your players down to the specifics...between match-ups! This means proper training to the proper player to their specific attributes can mean the edge in the next game! This pertains from game to game, so careful evaluation after each game is, strategically, a must! Upper body-training, it's there, lower-body... you bet! Down to strenght and endurance!

And secondly, for the "Enquiry Mind" that wants to know, this year, you will get a virtual Berman and two other ESPN personalitys to give you the run-down on the pre-game, halftime and post-game updates and highlights! According to the author of the preview, Berman is ever more so keen on recognizing 'big-plays' and will do more than just commentate on it but will highlight it if it is reel-to-reel worthy. That's just some aspect that wiill surely be the 'bang for your bucks' factor! Though any mention on First Person (FP) was nowhere to be found-- I think any revelation to this should soon reveal itself as the coming months inches closer.

Also, player's now offer more realistic human motion-physics offensively and defensively. And with the major complaining from last year of "Why do they run like a stick is up there..." is gone. Folks, that is gone, gone, gone and forever...GONE!

So, with that... are you convinced?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2004, 11:02 PM   #2
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: ESPN 2K5 ( Did You Know...)

I'm already buying this game

Only thing i'm sad about is that I don't have a PS2 HDD. Oh well i'm more for the core gameplay then anything else.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:04 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

Those are new features?
Old 05-26-2004, 11:05 PM   #4
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
Those are new features?

Jazz is a bit slow but hey at least he's being helpful.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:06 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

SportsmanTO said:
I'm already buying this game

Only thing i'm sad about is that I don't have a PS2 HDD. Oh well i'm more for the core gameplay then anything else.

Sports, and I thought settling for last year is good enough, well as in scientific new findings, "I'm proven wrong once again!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2004, 11:09 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
Those are new features?

Well, they weren't in the previous, so I'd say they are.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:11 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
Those are new features?

guys, let me fill you in, sportsking, is being that freindly spy with a snide remark, he can't stand ESPN, and those who prefer it, I've trek his comments regarding both and they are heavily against whatever feature VC presents.

Avoid his friendly and flacid post, he's seething inside, looking for a rupture in the ship. Just tell him not here Capt. Kirk.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

backbreaker said:
Quote:

SportsK1NG said:
Those are new features?

guys, let me fill you in, sportsking, is being that freindly spy with a snide remark, he can't stand ESPN, and those who prefer it, I've trek his comments regarding both and they are heavily against whatever feature VC presents.

Avoid his friendly and flacid post, he's seething inside, looking for a rupture in the ship. Just tell him not here Capt. Kirk.

Hear! Hear! He's an undercover brother if I've ever seen one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »