Home

In-game save

This is a discussion on In-game save within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2004, 02:49 PM   #57
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: In-game save

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

zpq12 said:
Well don't go tossing out threats at a perfectly well-behaved board member because you and jmood don't agree with my tone on your game. It has nothing to do with inciting anything. I think its very poor that a game of this quality could not add a very simple, and in my mind KEY, feature.

Nobody threatened you. And since you think that this is so simple to do (which it isn't) then go try to develop a game.

Actually I did, when I told him to keep it civil or find a new forum.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:53 PM   #58
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

I was given a warning. If you weren't so worried about other people's posts you wouldn't have such a problem. Take the ESPN/NFL Fever thread. Take a chill pill dude. I never claimed I could do it better. I simply think that since it is their job to make a game that we want to but they could prgram things taht would benefit the consumer. I would draw a parralel to another job but I have a feeling that the example would be lost on you or that you would take exception to something. But I'm sure you'll go ahead and do so anyway. Perhaps you should get some exercise and work off some of that anger?
Old 05-29-2004, 02:56 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

zpq, you should of said that in the first place insted of the "f'ing patheitc" rountine. Just let it go and continue you talk about the games. All is done, no need to dwell on it. Let it go so your stay here will not be short. Everyone will be happy.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:00 PM   #60
Pro

zpq12's Arena

OVR: 9

Correct dookie. I just don't really appreciate the attitudes. Makes for a poor community.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:03 PM   #61
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

zpq12 said:
Correct dookie. I just don't really appreciate the attitudes. Makes for a poor community.

Keep that in mind before you make your next post then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2004, 03:42 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 2

While it is not a game breaker for me, I know I would be a lot happier if I didn't have to finish my franchise games for them to count. At the moment I need to "schedule" my games at night after the wife has gone to bed so I can get them in, and it would be better if I could play a half here and a half there. With the new "Always Live" feature, I would have also liked to be able to save, play live, and then finish, but I guess I'll have to make a decision as the game requests present themselves. Oh well, hopefully one day.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:43 PM   #63
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

zpq12 said:
I was given a warning. If you weren't so worried about other people's posts you wouldn't have such a problem. Take the ESPN/NFL Fever thread. Take a chill pill dude. I never claimed I could do it better. I simply think that since it is their job to make a game that we want to but they could prgram things taht would benefit the consumer. I would draw a parralel to another job but I have a feeling that the example would be lost on you or that you would take exception to something. But I'm sure you'll go ahead and do so anyway. Perhaps you should get some exercise and work off some of that anger?

I'm done with this but how are you going to tell me that I have a problem with anger(where did I say anything that could be percieved as angry?) and you are sending me pm's about this for no reason? And you should look at your posts before you try to lecture about attitudes and anger.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:06 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Kanobi said:
However, nobody is saying it's impossible to finish games without in-game save. Just saying that it would definitely be ALOT more convenient...especially for of us, including yourself apparently, with busy lives if some type of in-game save option was in there.

Kanobi-

I don't have a problem with the in-game save being there. However, I'm not a huge fan of it because saving midway through my games always fouled up my rhythm. I suppose if many of you just can't live without it I understand, however, I would greatly appriciate VC burying back in the menu system so my wife doesn't see it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »