Home

In-game save

This is a discussion on In-game save within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2004, 01:12 AM   #65
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: In-game save

Quote:

BigBadB said:
Quote:

Kanobi said:
However, nobody is saying it's impossible to finish games without in-game save. Just saying that it would definitely be ALOT more convenient...especially for of us, including yourself apparently, with busy lives if some type of in-game save option was in there.

Kanobi-

I don't have a problem with the in-game save being there. However, I'm not a huge fan of it because saving midway through my games always fouled up my rhythm. I suppose if many of you just can't live without it I understand, however, I would greatly appriciate VC burying back in the menu system so my wife doesn't see it.

Well that's cool for you , BBB. Your situation is kinda funny though...espnfl having no in-game save feature gives you an out with your wife Good stuff, man. Sitcom material.

BTW, I don't think anybody is saying "they can't live without it". Its just that it would have definitely been a welcomed addition to this yr's game and its a disappointment to hear it won't happen...well, its a disappointment to most of us anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2004, 02:25 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

BTW, I don't think anybody is saying "they can't live without it"

Think again...

Quote:

That may be true, but in this case, it's a game not-seller for me. And believe me, it completely breaks my heart to type that, as I love the Sega/ESPN series. So no football game for me

Old 05-30-2004, 08:40 AM   #67
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Think again...

Quote:

That may be true, but in this case, it's a game not-seller for me. And believe me, it completely breaks my heart to type that, as I love the Sega/ESPN series. So no football game for me

Ooops. Still, one person doesn't equate to "Many" as BBB stated in his post as saying "they can't live without" IGS.

BTW, more Alworth19...

Quote:

If the in-game save doesn't get in this version, I can't see myself buying it, as much as it pains me to say it, because it does look to be incredible.

one of your posts, Dookie....

Quote:

alworth, if your going to miss out on a great game because in game saves are not in(something I dont think the 2k series has had yet, yet you have bought them)

Only time will tell.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:56 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Think again...

Quote:

Some free advice, dookie (if that is your real name). Before you get your rocks off on mocking me, let me make one thing clear. When I type something like what you quoted, that doesn't mean "I can't live without it." If I couldn't live without a wanted feature in a video game, that would just about make me the sorriest, most worthless person on earth now, wouldn't it?

Unbelievable. Post an honest opinion, and get abused for it. Really cool move, bro.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:37 AM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Some free advice alworth(if thats your real name). You see this that means its a joke. Just because you have an opinion doesnt mean I have to agree and not comment on it.If you dont want people to respond then dont post. I didnt abuse or attack you. You said you would be skiping out on 2K5 because it doesnt have In game saves. He said "they can't live without it" he ment it figuratively not literally. Geez some people make remarks about what someone else said on a messege board and get abused for it.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:07 AM   #70
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Relax people.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:08 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Some free advice alworth(if thats your real name). You see this that means its a joke. Just because you have an opinion doesnt mean I have to agree and not comment on it.If you dont want people to respond then dont post. I didnt abuse or attack you. You said you would be skiping out on 2K5 because it doesnt have In game saves. He said "they can't live without it" he ment it figuratively not literally. Geez some people make remarks about what someone else said on a messege board and get abused for it.

My bad, bro. I must have been on the crack or something last night. Sorry for freaking out like that.

*goes into corner for self-imposed timeout*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2004, 05:32 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

alworth no biggie, my last comments were pretty much joking as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »