Home

Stand your ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time

This is a discussion on Stand your ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2004, 04:56 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Stand your ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It\'s time

I'm going to ignore the fact that it is a stupid idea not to buy something just to help another company, but please explain to me how not buying Madden in addition to ESPN would make VC more money?
Old 05-29-2004, 05:34 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:

TIm said:
I know on a reply I made I touched up on this so I won't repeat but I am Urging all those Espn fans, DON"T GIVE IN AnD BUY MADDEN...I challenge you...For the Future of Espn Nfl Football...I for one bought madden as well as Sega sports but returned madden everytime...It's the hype...STAND YOUR GROUND

Old 05-29-2004, 05:39 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

please...either way you're putting money into the fat cat's pockets at the top of the food chain. It's like saying my loyalty lies with Target or Wal-Mart. If I could give my money directly to one of the programmers, I would.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2004, 06:16 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

davep said:
please...either way you're putting money into the fat cat's pockets at the top of the food chain. It's like saying my loyalty lies with Target or Wal-Mart. If I could give my money directly to one of the programmers, I would.

Old 05-29-2004, 06:21 PM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I Am just going to buy all 3 this year(Madden,NCAA, and ESPN). They all are very good game, who all have different things to offer. Can't go wrong this way in my book.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:48 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:

TIm said:
I know on a reply I made I touched up on this so I won't repeat but I am Urging all those Espn fans, DON"T GIVE IN AnD BUY MADDEN...I challenge you...For the Future of Espn Nfl Football...I for one bought madden as well as Sega sports but returned madden everytime...It's the hype...STAND YOUR GROUND

i think youve got issues...were talking about a video game here - go out, have a beer...get laid perhaps....its just a game
Old 05-29-2004, 06:51 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 6

wow.. "stand our ground" wtf.. EA isn't FORCING us to buy anything and if we dont they aren't going to come and kill us or something.. you have problems man. I think you are just a Madden/EA ***** that needs to move on. You say you bought madden 4 years in a row it couldnt have sucked that much in your opinion if you kept buying it. Anyway.. dont buy Madden.. miss out.. have fun.. and I hope EA doesnt send a hitman after you for not buying their game.

Oh and it would have been a much better idea to say "Buy 2 copies of ESPN!" but then it still wouldn't equal Madden's sales.. so either way you arnt going to hurt EAs pockets with your preaching.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2004, 06:53 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

I'm about to start hanging out in the Madden forums...too many dumb threads popping around the ESPN threads. Seems too many of ESPN Fanboys have a Madden inferiority complex that's a bit too strong.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »