Home

ESPN get on the ball !!!!!

This is a discussion on ESPN get on the ball !!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2004, 05:02 PM   #17
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: ESPN get on the ball !!!!!

Not only does madden have name recognition to the general gamer, but also has Ps2, Ps, Xbox, gamecube, and the PC that makes the sales that much better...Oh well...I think Espn is doing a pretty good job this year so far...Yeah they could advertise more...But in the past years they didn't do anything...In fact we only started to get information like a month before release a few years ago...From what I read Espn had a great E3 and I'm sure we will start getting videos for Sega now because Everyone is Hyped so early for all football games.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:06 PM   #18
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

kondo said:
. i love these espn games but i have to be honest they wont be around for the next round of consoles.

I think its safe to say that this statement is a bit rediculous .

This is not knock you Kondo , i respect everyones opinion ...im just saying that thats ludacris to even think they wouldnt be around for the next round of consoles ...

What would make you even think that ??
Old 05-30-2004, 05:09 PM   #19
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I though my post was the dumbest on here but mmmmmm hehehhe..J/k...I think Espn is up and coming..Closing the gap so to speak...If there was ever a Sega sports shutdown I think it would start with Hockey...I really think this will happen though...Espn Nfl Football will always be the Flagship of Sega Sports...You can definately tell they spend more time on this title vs any of the other 3....
Old 05-30-2004, 05:42 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

..im just saying that thats ludacris to even think they wouldnt be around

You called??
Old 05-30-2004, 09:31 PM   #21
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

People on this board have a VERRRY warped sense of humor...THAT made my day!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2004, 12:06 AM   #22
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Let it go MAn its one thing to enjoy the game and maybe even let people know its a good but don't take it personal if someone doesn't like the game you like. You aren't gonna get a check in the mail from SEGA or EA for thinking your game is better than the other company get both if you like both get one if you like just one.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:28 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

jiujitsu35 said:
Jistic,I know that your a Madden fan boy.I have a passion for the game and this why I come a cross this way and I wish it does good.I don't live and die with ESPN.I happen to manage many properties around south florida and I have made friends with many of the store managers.I will say if I ever saw you in the streets asking for money I would spit on you.Second Kondo,It's not about being first in sales it's about getting the game exposure so it can do better in sales.I know that EA is going to beat ESPN in sales I have been around this for a while now.

First off, you saying that I'm a Madden Fanboy just shows what an ignorant idiot you are. Second, I'd love the opportunity to meet you on the streets and have you spit on me.

Your post just shows what a moron you really are. Thanks for making my point spanky!
Old 05-31-2004, 11:06 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Jistic,I'm not here to go back and fourth with you .I don't think the people that read these forums will enjoy that.It is about the game ,I'm passionate about espn,if you think I'm a moron because of that; what can I say.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »