Home

30 yrs old.

This is a discussion on 30 yrs old. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2004, 02:00 PM   #73
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 30 yrs old.

I turned 25 today, and still love my video games. I always assumed that I would stop playing as I got older, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I will say that it's a lot harder finding the time to play now, and that's as a single man. I can only imagine how tough it'll be to play when I do the wife and kids thing.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:58 PM   #74
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6

This in not intended to be offensive but wasn't the original question asked, who is over 30? About half of the responses have been made by people under 30.

BTW, I'm 40 and still playing and will as long as I'm kickin'.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:00 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

Herd90XB said:
This in not intended to be offensive but wasn't the original question asked, who is over 30? About half of the responses have been made by people under 30.

BTW, I'm 40 and still playing and will as long as I'm kickin'.

He also didnt ask how old you were, if you will be playing till you die or how much longer you plan on playing games. So why not just follow code and just say your over 30?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2004, 05:32 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 22

I think alot of casual and non gamers believe gaming is ment for kids but thats far from the truth now days. Most of the games are geared towards adults. Even so - videogames are in the mainstream now ..just as popular and lucrative as blockbuster movies. Its a hobby like many have said in here and there is nothing wrong with having your hobby be videogames. It sure the heck beats selling drugs,doing drugs and a ton of other negative stuff thats out in this world today...though smoking a little green while playing isnt so bad. lol

I'll be honest, videogames took me away from the bad stuff i was doing growing up in my early 20's. Im glad i found a hobby that kept me content and happy. I been gaming for a very long time myself..back with Atari2600,Amiga 500,C64,nes,etc then when i hit my late teens and early 20's i drifted away from my gaming hobby and got into some bad [censored].. Im just glad i got back to my roots and now gaming as hard as ever at the age of 30. I know alot and i mean ALOT of gamers that are over the age of 40 and some over 50 honestly. My uncle is a hardcore gamer and is 51.

There is no age limit to who can play videogames, those that say otherwise..dont know the half. Thats no diffrent then saying..well your over 40 years old now, you no longer should be watching blockbuster movies. Videogames are like movies or real life reenactments of things but with videogames instead of watching it, your playing it.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:45 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 1

I will be 31 in a month you are never to old for video games. Maybe she feels old and is jeolous becase she no longer has the youth she once had or the kid in her LOL. My wife is 29 and she still plays from time to time.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:48 PM   #78
L*rd *f th* M*n*t**s

Cincinnati_Kid's Arena

OVR: 6

Old 06-01-2004, 05:53 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

MikeCO said:
It would be cool to have a 30+ year old online OS league for football this year. I don't know about you all but once I turned 30, my hand/eye coordination started to dwindle a bit...

I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't have the reflexes (hand/eye coordination) to adequately compete with some of these young'ns; have to rely (hopefully) more upon smarts and strategy.

An over 30 league sounds right up my alley.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:14 PM   #80
Pro

Greenevol's Arena

OVR: 7

Im 25 and the fiance says im too old to play video games.

I dont listen to her though.

I suggest you do the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »