Home

NEXT ROUND

This is a discussion on NEXT ROUND within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2004, 04:44 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NEXT ROUND

I've seen where threads haven't been made before and people act like they have just to mess with someone and say it's old news.

Look VC is too good of a developer not to be making any sports games. If Sony or Microsoft could get them they would. If things don't work out with ESPN and they go anywhere please let it be to Microsoft.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:03 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
I've seen where threads haven't been made before and people act like they have just to mess with someone and say it's old news.

Look VC is too good of a developer not to be making any sports games. If Sony or Microsoft could get them they would. If things don't work out with ESPN and they go anywhere please let it be to Microsoft.

I agree with that 100%. Whether its old news, new news, whatever if someone asks a question and another person knows the answer and would like to reply than do it. Its irritating to me when I see simple questions and people come back with a somewhat "smart-[censored]" retort. Again, if your going to take the time to reply than be nice about it and answer the question, otherwise if you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:07 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I agree with you guys...but not in this case as this poster asked the same question like 3 days ago,just with a diffrent title thread. You all might not beable to read the boards daily, but for the ones that do the same people asking the same thing over and over is pretty anoying.

BTW it was pointed out he asked the same thing in the link a few posts eariler.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2004, 05:15 PM   #12
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

queens, you're missing the point. i didn't reply so i WOULDN'T be rude but there's no nice way to respond. the kid is making a ton of new threads for whatever reason. one was already locked. post count? i don't know. but if you MAKE A THREAD and then make the SAME THREAD a few days later then i take that as more an insult of my intelligence than anything jmood or anything else has done.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:47 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Guys i said i was sorry . This is not the only board i post on .
Old 06-02-2004, 02:53 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey wwharton do me a favor dont read my post . You take this way to much to heart . ITS ALL ABOUT FUN FUN FUN FUN !!!!!
Old 06-02-2004, 05:31 PM   #15
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

not only did i not insult you i didn't even address you. my post was specifically to someone else. i'm honored that it's that important though.

maybe the others that were talkin directly to you should be the ones you don't want to read your threads? i've already decided to stop after these first two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2004, 06:01 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

wwharton said:
queens, you're missing the point. i didn't reply so i WOULDN'T be rude but there's no nice way to respond. the kid is making a ton of new threads for whatever reason. one was already locked. post count? i don't know. but if you MAKE A THREAD and then make the SAME THREAD a few days later then i take that as more an insult of my intelligence than anything jmood or anything else has done.

Well if thats the case than I would have to say my bad. It wasn't my intention to turn this into a lesson in forum manners. Maybe I was a bit annoyed at the time and my original reply was a knee-jerk reaction. I have however, seen times where certain people do reply with rude responses. These are probably the same types of individuals that would never reply like that in person but simply act like that because they can hide behind their keyboards.

On a side note I would like to say that I enjoy reading and communicating on these forums. Most of the "regulars" are very knowledgeable and polite and have excellent insight on sports video games.

Peace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »