Home

Tonight on IGN Xbox ( No 720p this year)

This is a discussion on Tonight on IGN Xbox ( No 720p this year) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2004, 02:55 PM   #121
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Tonight on IGN Xbox ( No 720p this year)

Quote:

Flyboy said:
Quote:

Jistic said:
The game looks beautiful. It does look packed to the hilt with features. At this stage I give VC credit for trying to innovate. THe one negative I STILL see is that RB's are gonna break too many tackles again. That video of the RB from the Texans (Davis?) just throws 4 defenders aside worrys me. The good news? Last year I was able to fix this by using the 'Perfect Zero' sliders that someone posted here and that problem was SOLVED.

The game could be playing on rookie.

It probably is on rookie or pro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2004, 05:19 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:

PacMan3000 said:
Anyone else disappointed that the music you pick will ALSO be played in opponents stadium?

That's unfortunate.

Yes. It is unfortunate. But I can let this one slide since the benefit of having your own music in the game outweighs the annoyance that it plays in your opponents stadium too. Good job to Sega for getting us this finally after all these years on Xbox.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:29 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Quote:

PacMan3000 said:
Anyone else disappointed that the music you pick will ALSO be played in opponents stadium?

That's unfortunate.

Yes. It is unfortunate. But I can let this one slide since the benefit of having your own music in the game outweighs the annoyance that it plays in your opponents stadium too. Good job to Sega for getting us this finally after all these years on Xbox.

How do we know that this won't change?
Old 06-09-2004, 05:32 PM   #124
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
all this game needs is one bug...ONE BUG
and its over...this forum will be vacant for two yrs
dont mess this up VC...yes 2k4 was a quality title...but it was what it was supposed to be, a quality improvement over 2k3
now 2k5 looks mind boggling...dont mess this up...QA should get high wages...so they devour every inconsistency
It will only take one bug...will it be on the level of leftys not hitting HR's...that remains to be seen

no but mvp had a few more bugs i heard, like no player progression, no steals
Old 06-09-2004, 05:36 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 2

Amazing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2004, 05:51 PM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Quote:

PacMan3000 said:

That's unfortunate.

Just change the music before your away games, its not like it will take forever to uncheck some boxes once you have all the music on your xbox.
Old 06-09-2004, 07:34 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 3

does anybody know how the trades and free agents list work. i know madden i hate saying this but i know madden has restricted agents and franchise tags and they people may not sign just for money but how good your team is or the moral etc i hope espn has some of those features planned if so with what they have in game play and the new practice feauture it will be extremely intresting.

i dont need the hot dogs prices and all that stuff while we have the new practice feature. and if they have people who dont want to sign for some of those reasons and maybe draft day trades or trading through out the draft then i dont need anything else. if they have that i will buy 2 copies of the game this year to show my support and if they had it on gamecube i would buy 3 one for each system even though the xbox version would be the best.

maybe they should do a special edition like madden with the first 2 edition of the game unlockable so newbies can get a taste of what got us dreamcast owner hooked from get go
Old 06-10-2004, 02:28 AM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm a huge 720p activist, but i've noticed that most 720p enabled games run fairly choppy. Even MVP 04' which looks great, has the occasional framerate drop when playing at the higher resolution. It's not such a big deal anyway since this year 2K5 was built from the ground up on the XBOX, so the effects will probably kill the 480p jaggies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »